Open today: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from 100% Aventura Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience 100% Aventura Tours
from $50.00
from $60.00
from $35.00
from $40.00
1,078 results
All reviews tarzan swing superman lines atv tour latin america superman style free fall adrenaline rush costa rica safety briefing felt safe zip lining experience fear of heights the hanging bridges tour incredible views pura vida fun experience cloud forest
Reviewed December 24, 2014

If you only have time to do one thing in Costa Rica, it should be zip-lining with 100% Adventura! I just got back home from spending 3 months in Costa Rica. I got to explore a good chunk of the country while I was there. Out of all of the beaches, jungles, attractions, and activities I did while I was there, this was by far the best thing that I came across. Zip-lining with this company was the funnest thing I've done in my entire life. The staff was incredibly friendly and professional and made sure I felt safe the entire time. At each platform the staff member that hooks you up to the next line was always very friendly and always asked if you were still having fun. I had several friends that went with a different company and they said that their experience was lacking. I saw some reviews on here that say they felt rushed. I did not feel that way. Yes, the course is very fast paced, but I liked that. It gave me no time to think about chickening out, as I am rather afraid of heights. Plus, I would way rather keep a fast pace then be stuck waiting around between lines. The Tarzan swing at the end is a MUST. That was my favorite part, it was so intense! I plan on returning to Costa Rica in the future and the first thing I'll do is go back to 100% Adventura to zip-line again with them.

Reviewed December 22, 2014

We both did all the zip lines and the tarzan drop. At one point the leg strap on my harness almost came loose- I told the attendant and he tightened it for me; that said: SPEAK UP if your strap is loose, should be common sense but they don't check everything. I had a bit of a bruise from the Tarzan drop but it was okay none-the-less. Here is a video:

Date of experience: March 2014
Reviewed December 22, 2014 via mobile

Went for the zipline/superman/Tarzan swing tour and paid $45. Felt tat it was a pretty good deal but I find the services provided by 100% adventura lacking.. I guess you get what you pay for.
Felt that we were all rushed through all the ziplines as there were many people in the grp (close to 30 ppl) and every zipline you are hooked on by the staff and then wisked off. No time was taken by the staff to talk to you and I felt like they wanted me to finish all the activities as soon as possible.
Equipment was smelly as well. Superman swing was very uncomfortable for me as the harness was too tight on me and I had difficulty breathing.
However I did enjoy the Tarzan swing and it's probably the only attraction that prevented me from putting 1 star.
Overall if you're looking for a cheap way to do zipling/superman and Tarzan then go with this company, if you are looking for guides who take time to explain to you each zip and prepare you mentally for each zip, then you should probably look for other companies.

Reviewed December 22, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about the zipline tour at 100% Aventura! The views from the zipline are absolutely incredible and far surpassed my expectations. Compared to some of the other companies, 100% Adventura has the most amazing views and a great value by including the superman and Tarzan swing in your package. I was particularly impressed by how helpful, professional, and personable the staff were. If you are going to zip line in Monteverde, this is the place to do it!

Reviewed December 21, 2014

We went to the Canopy Aventura and through enjoyed the afternoon. We did it as a group starting with zip lines, moving through to the Superman ride and ended on the Tarzan swing. It was a thoroughly enjoyable and exhilarating time. The views from Superman were simply awesome. The staff were reassuring, friendly and totally professional.