“Super Delicioso!! Not to be missed dining in Monteverde!!”
Review of Cafe Cabure

Cafe Cabure
Ranked #4 of 6 Dessert in Monteverde
Cuisines: Argentinean, Contemporary, Central American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Informal sophistication from breakfast to dinner in covered balcony overlooking Monteverde Cloud Forest. A well balanced menu includes the freshest salads, to unique dishes from Argentina and the World made all with freshest available ingredients. Homemade burgers and fries or Freshly made lasagna all done with the same passion for good food. Desserts start with Fudge Brownies and top with Handmade Chocolates from Costa Rica done daily. Chocolate tours for groups available upon request.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

From the moment I walked in I felt completely welcomed and at home. Sitting on the balcony, the afternoon breeze felt delightful as I sat back and enjoyed my Chocolate Coffee in this picturesque setting. The menu of international cuisine looked so good, it was hard to choose just one. A Vegetarian Empanada to start, a Chicken Mole Wrap w/garden salad (the wraps are amazing) and a refreshing lemonade with ginger and mint. I topped that off with the most delicious hand crafted chocolate truffles ever!!! Cafe Cabure is a little slice of Heaven right here in Monteverde, Costa Rica!!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Cabure

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Best food in town! Had the cold chocolate and the beef wrap and the pollo en mole everything was really really good!!!!!!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We loved Cafe Cabure! We ate there a couple times on our recent trip to Costa Rica. The wraps are so good. I had the chicken and roasted veggie wrap while my husband had the mole one day and a chipolte the next. They were all very fresh and very very good. I highly recommend getting a vanilla milk shake too! I wish I could have one now!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

A fun stop for smoothies or a quick bite. The outdoor porch is very comfortable and catches a nice breeze. We shared a curry wrap that was filled with flavor. We tried the Argentine Brownie with Dulce de Leche and Walnuts and found it delightful. We also took some truffles to go and enjoyed them later. The ingredients and flavors were vibrant perhaps due to their local origin.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stopped by this restaurant after a day hiking in the Monteverde Cloud Forest and the Bat Jungle (see my other reviews for more information), so we arrived as the sun was about to set--what a spectacular view we enjoyed while sipping on some incredible bebidas naturales (my husband had a strawberry one and I chose the delicious mint/ginger/lemonade specialty). After the beautiful sunset from the balcony, we moved inside for dinner as it had gotten a bit chilly. I had a steak wrap and my husband had a chicken dish--both of which were delicious.

We topped the meal off with some of the chocolates made in-house and some coffee--very delicious. The only one small critique I have is that the lighting in the restaurant itself is a bit bright--perhaps a bit dimmer and maybe some candles to improve the atmosphere just a bit would be nice. The owner's sweet miniature poodle Pampa came around to greet us, which was really nice and the owner spoke with us about the food...very pleasant! Definitely recommended!