“Great Fun ”

The Original Canopy Tour
Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed my tour a lot. The guides gave very clear instructions and were serious about safety while still being a lot of fun. I didn't feel rushed at all although there was never much wait to keep moving.

1  Thank easports91
"a lot of fun"
in 10 reviews
"always felt safe"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 4 reviews
"take pictures"
in 6 reviews
"whole family"

Reviewed November 13, 2014 via mobile

We went on nine different lines, and I personally loved it! It was our first zip line experience and it was GREAT! The young men who helped/guided us were very nice, very efficient, and made us all feel very safe. We saw birds, butterflies, iguanas, crocodiles... All in all, I'd be game to go again!

1  Thank Mmmquigs
Reviewed October 29, 2014

Reviewed October 21, 2014

See more reviews
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

An excellent experience! The three of us were the only ones in the group with two guides accompanying. The zip lines varied in length and height (the longest being 800 meters). You can also climb through a hollow tree (optional) and do a Tarzan swing (also optional). I highly recommend doing both. At no point did I feel unsafe despite being so high up.

Overall a great time and I would love to do it again.

2  Thank Bladen V