“The best place to zip line in Costa Rica!” 5 of 5 bubbles

More Info
$45.00*
and up
Canopy Tour in Monteverde
“The best place to zip line in Costa Rica!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband and I had a great time here! The guides were fantastic very knowledgable and great at pointing out wildlife. We saw some howler monkeys up close as well as a quetzal and an emerald toucan. The guides had our small camera the whole time and they took some great action shots of us! He even took a video of the whole 800m zip line! Amazing! Definitely do this tour!

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best zip line tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Exciting, fun, lots of variety and surprises! The guides were great! Fun, friendly and can tell they love their job. Saw quetzals in the trees during the tour! The guides even took pictures and videos for us, which turned out awesome!

Kingsey Falls, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I'm not that into extreme activities, but the guides where really nice and I enjoyed my adventure! Pretty view and fun!!!! I would do it again :)
Thanks

Burke, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Gary and Jose were two great guides. We had two small kids with us and they were very patient. They let us take our time and it was super great! Jose even held our iphone during one of the lines and made a cool video....highly recommend!!

Visited July 2013
Bishop, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Great Ziplining and an Even Better Horseride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is really two reviews in one. We booked the zipline an horseride through our motel (Cabinas Eddy). They picked us up at our motel. We were with Gary and Jose. And it was a blast. We just were our family of 4 (2 little ones, ages 6 and 8). And Jose went with the littlest one the whole time. They really seemed to take great care in making sure you were properly attached at all times. The Tarzan Swing was the most scary....so starting with that made the rest of it a bit less scary.... The repel (and the climb back up) were challenging. There was a moderate level of exertion for the whole tour (climbing, hiking, braking), so that by the end we were pleasantly tired. Just never felt rushed, were shown all sorts of things along the way (Wild black turkeys and a Quetzal). And they really made the kids feel so great. Took pictures and vids for us. I think they sped us up a bit towards the end....but it was done so subtly that it was not at all rushed feeling.

Then the next day we did the horse ride that is also offered through Original Canopy Tour. Really at a totally different location (the Lindora Ranch), and it was great. We may have had an extra treat, as the daughter of the ranch owner was around for her annual monthly time home (she had moved to the states to live). I have a feeling she had better English and was more talkative then her father would have been. The ride was a bit steeper then I expected, but the horses were very sure footed and gentle. The pools were very nice. And then after we returned, it was so great to have them bring us into their home for bread and juice or coffee. Lastly we got to see a calf that had been born only 2 days before. Our 2 boys thought the zip lining was the best thing we did in Costa Rica. My wife and I thought it was the horseriding.

Visited July 2013