Nothing to fault. The staff were fantastic, the food excellent, the accommodation everything we were looking for. We stayed here at the very end of February this year and after having our first 2 weeks of our first overseas holiday a bit disappointing it finished off with absolute perfection. We had a room in a turrett with circular bed. The simple things were just fantastic - to the choclates with the picture of the hotel on them on our turned down bed, to the little card left by the staff advising us of the weather the next day. We had a wine tasting which was fantastic - the somelier and his assistant so accomodating - I think it took us 2 hours to taste 3 wines which we learnt so much. My partner had his birthday and I asked for a birthday cake - not just a basic cake it was a magnificent torte with a candle like a firecracker. The grounds are just so peaceful. I wish we could have stayed for longer and hope one dya we will be back. Thank you again to such fantastic people for making our stay so magnificent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of a landmark 60-hectare park, the towers, balconies, turrets and belfries of the Chateau d'Esclimont may be found. This former dwelling of the La Rochefoucauld family is a jewel of the Renaissance and a romantic place to stay, less than one hour from Paris, between the Versailles Palace and Chartres Cathedral. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau d'Esclimont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau d`Esclimont Hotel Saint Symphorien Le Chateau
- Chateau D'Esclimont France/Saint Symphorien Le Chateau