See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here once again for 3 nights during my visit to Italy . The hotel is so handy for Malpensa Airport and also a short train journey to central Milan . In 20mins you can be in Arona by train which is right on Lake Magiorre . A great location .
The hotel itself is very nice and Massimo , Max and Elaria are so helpful and a great advert for the hotel . The rooms are clean and comfortable . Nearby there are a good selection of restaurants and pubs .
Breakfast is excellent and the staff are first class .
This hotel has everything you need for a lovely break .

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for on night on the way to lake Como which we were visiting via train. We got a taxi to this hotel from the airport which was only a 20min journey, I would definitely recommend staying here the staff were very helpful and rooms newly refurbished. You can tell the area is not a main tourist area so was my favourite place to get a real taste of Italy with lovely bars and pretty streets. Train station and everywhere easily accessed by foot.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shazzamw
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Hotel Astoria was comfortable and the breakfast good. It is well located for Milan Malpensa Airport and close to the railway station for trips to Milan, Lake Maggiore and Lake Lugano. The price was reasonable.
The staff in this hotel were exceptionally helpful in respect of a difficulty that was my fault. I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Tim J
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

I visited the hotel with ny family a fee days ago & stayed in this hotel 2 days. We liked this area but only in comparison to our previous hotel in Busto Arisizio which had absolutely nothing around. This is a hood place to stay if you're looking for a bnb with no amenities & going to the airport the next day. The A/c was not in working condition - when we asked at the reception the answer we got was - "it gets chilly in the night you can open the window" maybe they had some repair work going on in the full hotel. As we left the hotel room window open due to us melting in the sheets I was woken up at 6 am by a bumble bee stuck & buzzing in one of our room lights which was left on in the night. Over all an ok experience, very quiet place, no pool, but there are a few restaurants, a fruit shop, a chemist, church, travel agent and free wi fi available. Decent & clean tiny rooms just for you to move around.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank priyalp9
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

I visited the hotel for a business trip in May and although it was quite cheap at €58 per night for me the bad points outweighed the good in this hotel. First the good;

Cheap enough
Nice breakfast
Polite lady serving at breakfast always smiling and asking if we needed anything

Bad points;

Tired room really basic decor needs a facelift
Unfriendly owner always seemed to be angry
Hidden charges added on at the end of the stay

Like I said some points are ok with this hotel but I would not be in a hurry to return

Trip type: Traveled on business