“Great service great cars and great prices” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Clab Service - Worldwide Chauffeured Service

Clab Service - Worldwide Chauffeured Service
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Gallarate
More attraction details
Owner description: Over 70 limousine excursion's proposals! Choose one of our "limousine experience" an emotion to give. All our proposals are with deluxe vehicles (Mercedes) and professional drivers in uniform. Our drivers will take you to the discovery of tourist itinerary, natural beauties, restaurants, monuments, museums and art works. For an even better service we can give you driver guides or professional torurist guides.
Milan, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service great cars and great prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I have used this service multiple times and am never disappointed! Walter and his crew always thake care of me in any situation and I feel like a special client each time. During a recent Milan stay with terrible weather approaching he was able to switch my cars from a s class to an r class Mercedes and get me to my scheduled appointment. The online reservation system is easy and the service is always spot on. If you are even considering a car service these are the guys you want. With over 30 hours of car time I can say it is worth every dollar (technically euro)!

Visited November 2013

Bristol, UK
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 312 helpful votes
“The best service we've ever used”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

We used this firm for both an airport transfer, and a long distance (Como-Venice) and we found them excellent from start to finish. Booking was easy, they were on time and drivers spoke excellent English. We use cars and drivers all over the world and this company were one of the best we've ever encountered.

A special thanks as one on ocassion our train had been cancelled and they managed to get a driver to us to do a 4 hour drive at very short notice. They went above and beyond. We were very grateful.

Amazing service, professional drivers, great cars. A 1st class choice.

Visited September 2013
London-UK
“Absolutely perfect, on time and professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

In August 2013, my husband and I attended to a wedding in Florence and decided to book a transfer with this company. We landed at Florence airport and found the driver already waiting for us, perfectly on time. We were welcomed with a warm smile and very professionally accompanied into a beatiful brand new Black Mercedes, perfectly clean and shining. The driver took us to our hotel in Florence and on our way to this marvellous city, he was so kind to give us some indications and tips, besides some useful and interesting information about its history. His name was Fabio if I remember well. Consequently, we asked him to support us with a new transfer to Pisa, 2 days after the wedding, and to Forte dei Marmi, where we had a delightful dinner in a restaurant he suggested. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a professional service, either for business or holidays. Always on time, perfectly clean, service-oriented and extremely helpful to satisfy any request or need for further info. Absolutely perfect.

Visited August 2013
Bari, Italy
“Very professional and client-oriented service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Booked a customized transfer from Zermatt to Milano in August 2013. Very professional and client-oriented service. Walter, the General Manager of the company responded to my e-mails on the night . Fabio, the driver was very friendly and helpful during the entire trip. Would definitely use the service once again and recommend it to my friends. One more thing- they are very price competitive as I had time to check a number of other companies' offers.
We have book one Mercedes Viano new model

Visited August 2013
Plainfield, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL DAY IN ROME!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

My wife and I were on our honeymoon, a cruise throughout the Mediterranean. We had a stop in Rome for about 10 hours and had Valerio from the Italian Limo Network pick us up at our Port. Even though it was a short time we had in Rome, Valerio made it seem like we saw every bit of the city. He took us to the popular spots (Coliseum and Trevi Fountain), but he also took us to some less popular, secret places to see. We loved it and would call him and ILN anytime we went back to Rome or any other city in Italy for that matter. Highly, Highly recommend this service.

Visited July 2013