“Great local place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Extensive menu, excellent house wine, family/local atmosphere. Priced very reasonably. Very busy---obviously a favorite of the locals. Very little English spoken, but no barrier to good food and good times!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Local bistro serving excellent seafood, pasta and pizzas. Obviously very popular with local clientele as we were the only Brits.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I've been there twice in 6 months (not my choice), and although pizza is ok, the rice was really poor and service was both times really awful.

1  Thank MrsMcGonagall
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I travel a lot, and sometimes it's hard to find a good place to dinner around. This place is AMASING. starters, meat, pizza, desert all is wonderful! The Insalate del Mare!!!! The Calzone!!! The beef!! The only problem is that they don't speak English and dont try to, but it makes no sence when you are on a different world...

Reviewed January 1, 2012

I went for a farewell dinner with colleagues. We couldn't pick up a la carte plates, we've been given a fixed menu really simple, not well cooked. I felt like the cook didn't take care of any aspect, even the most elementals. The service was fair enough. When I left, I was just content, nothing more.