“Enjoyed the food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Good service, friendly and efficieint. Made us welcome and the food was tasty, with varying degrees of spiciness.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Good Indian food at a great price, for those who live locally, they have a delivery service and great family packs. They do have food warming in front of house which seems to be for lunch or early dinner, but you can ask for freshly made

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I went there to purchase a take away lunch recently when I had a craving for Indian food.
When I walked in there was no-one there to greet/serve me. There were just 2 customers who were seated.
After a few minutes, a lady came from behind and apologised.
I had one of their special $8.00 take away lunches, which fed 2 people. I could only eat half and gave it to a colleague to finish, so that was lunch for both of us.
The food was lovely and not too heavy. I asked whether I could have naan bread instead of the rice but a swap wasn't allowed.
Service was fast and there is a section for people ordering take-away meals.
A bit difficult to park as it is on a main road which seems to be busy at all hours, but there are side streets where you can park, with a short walk to the restaurant.
Overall, a good place for a quick, tasty and cheap lunch.

Reviewed December 24, 2011

I often drop in for take away always good. I have eaten in and the restaurant and that was enjoyable.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

Best Value and taste indian in adelaide, we now only ever come here for our spice fix.