“Lobby was Yuck.”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #23 of 33 Restaurants in Riverview
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

I couldn't sleep and went to McDonald's at around 430 am. My food was great and well presented however the lobby! walls, floors, tables and chairs were actually disgusting not a little but the whole lobby. I do not know how busy they were so it could be a one off, makes me wonder what's like behind the counter still. I was hungry so I was eating there regardless.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

We decided to go at the drive through and I ordered a Double quarter pounder with cheese combo and my wife had the chicken nuggets combo. The order was made perfectly and we weren't missing anything. Everything was fresh and delicious as usual. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed March 2, 2016 via mobile

I was happy about there being a new McDonald's in town when it first opened. Sure, it replaced KFC, but it was worth it. I got the new Sausage and Hash Brown Morning McWrap. It was actually delicious, albeit a little greasy. I would get it again. My brother got a Bacon and Egg McMuffin and he liked it. My parents also got one and they liked it too. The smoothies my brother and I got were also very good and very creamy. Overall, McDonald's is probably one of if not the best fast-food chains out there. If there's one in your town, try it.

2  Thank ethanw_2002
Reviewed November 12, 2015

What can you say about burgers. It is fast food and you can't go wrong with a burger. Friendly staff.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

Went for morning coffee with a friend. Had a fruit and fibre muffin and coffee..both were very good. The muffin was fresh and the coffee was nice and hot. It is very clean..a new location.