“Average McDonalds”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #23 of 33 Restaurants in Riverview
Reviewed November 12, 2015

What can you say about burgers. It is fast food and you can't go wrong with a burger. Friendly staff.

Reviewed October 14, 2015

Went for morning coffee with a friend. Had a fruit and fibre muffin and coffee..both were very good. The muffin was fresh and the coffee was nice and hot. It is very clean..a new location.

Reviewed June 8, 2015

Who knew?! Wow! Um well it's McDonald's so you get what you pay for. Been here twice in the last month, drive thru got my order wrong but walk-in service was fast friendly and I got what I ordered which was great. I ordered two more large fries after I was done and they came out quickly and were fresh from the fryer, yum!

The dining area is set up strangely but I guess they are working with what they have with the existing building (formerly KFC). It's a McDonald's so it works in a pinch, no complaints from me.

3  Thank JGDynamo
Reviewed May 14, 2015 via mobile

This is the 3rd time at the same McDonald's that we go through the drive thru, wait at the speaker for someone to take our order, watch 3 cars go through the other drive thru speaker before asking to take our order ten minutes later, then telling them what happen only for them to ignore us and tell us our total without an apology. Will drive across the river before going there again.

2  Thank Courtney d
Reviewed April 21, 2015

Big improvement from the old location. Now more options faster service nice self service fountain drinks. Larger seating area and ample parking plus drive through.

3  Thank Sunriseonthebeach