“Excellent Home Style Restaurant”

Homestead Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Riverview
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 12, 2018

I have eaten here on several occasions and the restaurant and staff never fail to be excellent. The atmosphere is "not fancy", the staff are friendly and efficient, the food is great and the price is always less than I expect. And the baked goods are made on site.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

A very nice restaurant. Wonderful decor and excellent menu. Homemade bread and pies were delicious. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

I attached photos to show the homey atmosphere of this unique space. We dropped in for lunch and weren’t disappointed. I had the turkey sandwich on homemade bread and my husband chose the club sandwich. The service was quick and courteous. I do recommend.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Great location, good food and waitress’ are awesome! Family environment and home cooking. We were a lg group in and they were professional and great to joke with. Highly recommended

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We go to homestead quite often and the food is always so amazing. For dessert they have mout watering pies, cakes, cheesecake...... delicious!!!