“Wonderful!”

Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Anstey
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sapori is an authentic Italian family restaurant run with passion and pride! Everything is homemade from the bread and pizza to our desserts and ice-creams...This makes the difference and for the quality of food we provide we offer great value for money and it is very disappointing that not everyone understands this nowadays. We believe in what we are doing and we will carry on offering the same great quality of food. We built a great reputation since opened in May 2011 but unfortunately there are lots of horrible and dishonest people and competitors around so please be aware of this when reading through the reviews. Grazie mille. We look forward to welcoming you at Sapori soon. Ciao
Reviewed December 10, 2013

A friends get-together today at Sapori, Anstey. Lovely food beautifully presented, fantastic staff and a great restaurant - we'll return very soon! Thoroughly enjoyed our visit, thank you.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

After being impressed on a visit with my Mum in April, I decided to book Sapori for my 50th birthday celebration with 20 friends. The evening went very smoothly. We congregated for drinks in the bar area first, and our table was ready on time for 8.30pm. The food was once again excellent, and at £25.95 for the Christmas menu, priced reasonably. The staff were attentive and the wine and cake appeared on the table when requested. Everyone really enjoyed it.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

I took my daughter for lunch yesterday and being of Italian Origin I am always fussy about which Italian restaurant I visit and the quality of the food offered. I must say from the moment I walked in to the minute I left I was left totally satisfied with the contemporary ambiance, friendly and attentive staff to the delicious quality al-dente pasta that was served just right. The price was good also. I would recommend this restaurant and will be returning with my family in the future. Grazie.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I had been to Sapori twice for lunch and was very impressed with the friendly service and excellent authentic tasting Italian food.I booked a family Sunday lunch this weekend to celebrate my daughters 9th birthday and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves.The food and presentation was stunning.There were 20 of us and we tried most dishes from their menu,everyone complemented the delicious food.The piece de resistance was the gorgeous birthday cake they made.WOW!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Today was our first visit to Sapori for a Sunday Lunch. We have eaten here many times and it has always been fantastic, but today was even more fantastic! Excellent value for money, with large portions. Fantastic food and service with a great atmosphere. The rare roast beef was divine and so was the sticky toffee pudding! We will be back!