“Perfect!!”
Review of Casa Di Natura

Casa Di Natura
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Flaxton
More attraction details
Owner description: Casa Di Natura Day Spa Centre takes pride in providing exceptional service, packages and treatments that suit all. You are in good hands and our treatments are always designed with you in mind. Casa Di Natura is a hidden secret in the Blackall Range where time stands still to relax and unwind and reconnect. We'll see you soon!
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Have been twice for recent bday celebrations - so relaxing! You have the whole place for yourselves to enjoy...The grounds and view are gorgeous. Facials are amazing and the pool/spa/sauna is heaven with a yummy food platter! Sue is very caring and helpful! We will be back again :) Thanks for another great visit!

CasaDiNatura, Owner at Casa Di Natura, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thanks so much Kimberley, it was lovely to see you again and Helen plus your sister this time too. Thank you so much for thinking of us to help celebrate such a special occasion as a birthday. We had a lot of fun looking after you girls. What great sports you were too. The weather certainly wasn't the best and I know the magnesium pool was 'very fresh'. You got in and enjoyed everything which is fantastic to see. Thanks so much for coming again, really enjoying everything on offer and hopefully we will see you again for YOUR birthday this time. Take care and all the very best Kimberley. Kindest regards, Sue & the team.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We had an amazing experience at Casa Di Natura today for my birthday. From the moment we arrived we were greeted with wonderful hospitality from the owner sue, she really made sire we enjoyed our time. Our facials,and massage were so relaxing. The location is just beautiful and although a cool drizzly day our time in the mineral pool was so good with the hot spa and dry sauna to warm up in.
Great plate of nibbles were enjoyed with champagne and such a thoughtful addition of a birthday cake from Sue.
Thank you to you and the girls for such an enjoyable and memorable,experience at Casa Di Natura we will definitely be back and recommend to others.

Hi Morgan,

Thanks very much for your lovely comments, they are really appreciated by all the girls that work here and myself. It is gratifying that lovely ladies like yourself who are new to the Day Spa and how it operates, really enjoy the facilities, treatments, scenery and nibbles and get to experience how the centre was designed to be used. I hope that lovely sense of relaxation lingers for a while to come and see you again when you are up this way. All the best, Kind regards, Sue

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Ever wondered if a few hours at a day spa is your thing? Recently experienced a 2 hour massage & an hour unwinding in the sauna, magnesium pool & spa. Personal & caring host, Sue, topped it off with a delicious platter of nibbles to consume while we just soaked up the atmosphere. Perfect for a girls day out!

CasaDiNatura, Owner at Casa Di Natura, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. It always makes us feel good inside when our lovely clients enjoy their experience. Thank you ... and take care till we see you next.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Hi, I visited Casa Di Natura before heading home to Brisbane from Sunrise. I was welcomed by Sue who did everything to make my experience a memorable one. My 3 hour experience was amazing. It was so personable and I had the whole place to myself! The magnesium pool, infrared spa, the yummy food platter and ginger tea all first class. The views overlooking the Hinterland are picturesque and set in an idyllic oasis. Thankyou Sue I will be definitely returning again soon:)

Really glad you liked your experience at Casa Di Natura Francesca. It is lovely people like yourself that help us to shine. Thanks again for your kind words.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

My visit to Casa Di Natura was a breathtaking experience. Set in amongst the Hinterland overlooking the vastness of the area, I was overwhelmed with the luxury and services this place has to offer. The majestic pool coupled with the massage and facial took me to a new place. As a city dweller caught up in the speed of everyday life Casa Di Natura offered me the relaxation and luxury I needed to be with nature and be nurtured. The well kept grounds managed by Marco and the service provided by Sue was first class. The therapist was extraordinary and considerate of my needs. Well done to Sue and Marco for developing a unique service that bring calmness to people's lives. I will be back and recommend it to any local or holiday maker. I travelled from NOOSA Heads to experience the serenity and the land surrounding the beauty of Casa Di Natura. It's a MUST try.

1  Thank HELEN S

It was a delight to look after you recently. Thank you for the great feedback, it is really appreciated. Our staff excel when they have been appreciated and we are so happy your enjoyed our service and this part of the world.