“amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Casa Di Natura

Casa Di Natura
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Flaxton
More attraction details
Owner description: Casa Di Natura Day Spa Centre takes pride in providing exceptional service, packages and treatments that suit all. You are in good hands and our treatments are always designed with you in mind. Casa Di Natura is a hidden secret in the Blackall Range where time stands still to relax and unwind and reconnect. We'll see you soon!
Brisbane, Australia
“amazing experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

visited casa di natura with my girlfriend in June. it was such a nice relaxing getaway from reality. Highly recommend this place for anyone who needs a break or just a very nice treat :)

magnesium pool was amazing !!!

Visited June 2012
CasaDiNatura, Owner at Casa Di Natura, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thanks Jenny B for your lovely comments. We strive to provide the best experience possible for each and everyone that come. I'm so glad you enjoyed the Magnesium Swimming Pool and Bubblebeds. It is my favourite of all the services we have at the Day Spa. Thanks again Jenny for your support. Really appreciated.

luminous11
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truly wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We had the most wonderful afternoon at 'Casa Di Natura'! 3 of us from work decided to treat ourselves with a massage, facial and some time in the pool, spa and sauna of Casa Di Natura and it really could not have been more special. From the moment we arrived we felt welcome, at home, nurtured and inspired. Sue and her team are super lovely and professional, the therapies are world class (and collectively we've experienced a few ;) the products delicious, facilites faultless and all set in the most beautiful of natural environments complete with waterfall and wildlife. It is also all the little things and attention to detail that made all the difference... we will definitely be returning again soon :)

Visited August 2012
1 Thank luminous11
CasaDiNatura, Owner at Casa Di Natura, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
We are so glad you enjoy yourself at Casa Di Natura and that you had a truly wonderful experience. We always strive to do our best especially when high standards and attention to detail is appreciated. Thank you again and looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a lovely Day Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2012

I went with my girlfriend and it was one of the best places I have been to. We had a couple spa package where we could go swimming in a magnesium pool which was to die for. The spa and the sauna were just as good. I did a bit of sun baking and went for a walk to the owners waterfall. It is so relaxing there, I couldn't believe my luck. It was way better than I thought it would be. We had a substantial plate of food which was good quality, not cheap stuff. We also had a glass of champagne and coffee. I haven't been able to relax like that and really enjoy myself so much as I did when I went there recently. Can't wait to go back there again.

Visited May 2012
Thank you for choosing our Day Spa to visit. We are really happy you enjoyed yourselves and thank you for your kind words. Until we meet again, I hope you can still recall those moments when you were so totally relaxed. All the best.