“Great food”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We celebrated our Anniversary here, everything was perfect. Very friendly service and very good food. Good value for money.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Whenever I visit Sunshine Coast with my family or friends, Flaxton Gardens Restaurant is one of the must-go places on my schedule. I went there with my husband a few days ago for Christmas in July lunch. Food on the menu, as always, are prepared with fresh ingredients and cooked to please your taste buds. I was hoping they had turkey breast on their menu but they didn't. Wonder whether there is no supply of turkey dishes in July?! Anyway, their salad dishes never disappointed me. One thing I looked forward to was having the Raspberry Souffle in their desert menu...so beautifully baked and so yummy. The friendly staff and attentive service made us feel like home. After our meal and coffee, we took a leisure walk around the gardens and appreciated the fresh air, the lovely sunshine and the extensive view of the hinterlands... such relaxing and delightful moments!

1  Thank Shun L
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Whilst my wife had a lovely meal on the 25th July. My meal was average, 12hr slow cooked beef. After midnight I became violently ill which didn't help our weekend away. My wife contacted the restaurant the following day which was a waste of time. I will not be going back and will tell everyone I speak to about the disappointing experience.

1  Thank Dingo83
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Attended lunch with large group and enjoyed the set menu. I am gluten and dairy intolerant and the chef and staff were very flexible in ensuring I had an amazing meal. Staff were friendly and efficient considering they also had a wedding mid afternoon. Would like to see wider range of beverage options especially for ciders.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Went for lunch yesterday here while visiting Montville, with my parents. They had a Christmas in July lunch special 2 courses for $34 I had the risotto balls with beetroot salad for entrée, then all 3 of us had the roast chicken with all the trimmings and Mum had the Pavlova and Dad had Xmas pudding for dessert. All we delicious and filling, very good value for money, scenery was beautiful and wait staff were fine. They were friendly girls but they could have been a bit more proactive eg. table wasn't set and with every course they would bring the food then we would have to wait for cutlery, if they were busy id understand but they weren't and it happened for a 3 courses and I noticed the same with other tables. But that's just me nit picking.Had the Flaxton grove Sav Blanc which was nice and crisp. All in all good food, wine, views and service.