“Terrace dining with views”

Flaxton Gardens Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Flaxton
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Stanmore, Qld 4514
“Terrace dining with views”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Food was very good and service excellent, Lovely views over Glasshouse Mountains outside on the Terrace.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Irene1812

Brisbane
“Great food, lovely setting.”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I almost didn't book this venue for a large group of us given some of the bad reviews. So happy I went with my gut instinct. We had excellent service. Set menu was extensive and reasonable given quality and amount of food. Pity they charge so much for bread rolls :(. Views were lovely.
Thanks to our waitress Rachel -excellent job!! Will be back!

1 Thank marcnat
Maleny, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I organised a 70th birthday party to be held with 25 guests, the team at Flaxton Gardens, led from the front by Georgina, made the whole process simple, and lovely. It is the personal touches, personalised menus, tailoring the food on the menu, all just right, made our day incredible! I highly recommend it for a function particularly.!

2 Thank sharon s
Brisbane
“Great Mother's Day”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I can recommend this beautiful restaurant for it great food, attentive service and beautiful location. My Mother's Day was very special and Flaxton Gardens Restaurant was the perfect venue. I commend the restaurant for providing the set menu at a fair and affordable cost for families wishing to make their mum feel very special. Thanks to all at Flaxton Gardens!

2 Thank chriskevBrisbane
Brisbane, Australia
“Good food”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Food was good. Nice view. there was a wedding on the bride looked lovely. We watched the wedding whilst we were having lunch.

Visited February 2012