We have just returned from a couple of weeks stay at this hotel. The Reception staff on arrival were fantastic and the hotel looks very impressive in the Lobby. The rooms were very clean and maintained to a high standard of cleanliness for our whole stay. Wifi only in Lobby not all rooms as advertised. However, the service in the main restaurant is absolutely terrible. You have to search for a table, tablecloths are not changed after other people have left, therefore you sit with other people's mess and you then have to ask for cutlery, which the waiters were very reluctant to help you with. Service for drinks at the tables was terrible and you felt uncomfortable asking for one. We had read reviews about this hotel before and I would say that whilst we were there, 168 rooms were used by German visitors and 110 by Russian visitors and a mere 15 by English visitors. Bear this in mind if you do book this hotel as very few staff speak English, food is generally catered more to the majority and the entertainment was vary rarely translated to English. General attitude in the hotel is that you should just accept what you are given and that service is very poor. Most holidaymakers there are extremely aggressive in their approach, so it takes some getting used to. However, there was absolutely no problems with getting sun beds at any time of day. There was no reserving beds and the management stuck to that rule - fantastic! There was no lifeguards around the pools and the pool games seemed extremely disorganised by the animation team, with Michael selecting his favourites whilst others patiently waited! There were a few members of staff that went the extra mile and they were Aykut in the teen animation team - he was so friendly to all, Yfuk (foo) bar staff that actually knew about service and Yusaf Bal who relentlessly cleaned the pool area, keeping it clean, dry and safe and also helped with any needs. All this said, we enjoyed our family holiday but I would not return to this hotel again. THIS DOES NOT MEET 5 STAR SERVICE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- : DELPHIN DELUXE HOTEL ANTALYA Five stars Delphin Deluxe Hotel is a place, where you can enjoy the beauty of nature, can take a rest and also have fun. There are suitable activities and conditions for everyone, every want and desire in the hotel. You can taste all enjoyable and restful sights of Delphin Deluxe Hotel including several activities like sport tournaments, water games and sport activities in day time. At night you can have fun by revue, special shows, sketch shows, Turkish nights, disco and cinema located in the middle of palm trees and colorful garden. Spa&Wellness, relaxation and entertainment activities, pools with slides, open buffet meals, a la carte restaurants, safe and comfortable rooms is at your service in 1st class Delphin Deluxe Resort Hotel.Delphin Deluxe Hotel with bar, piano bar with a dancing hall, delphin cafe, delphin restaurant and shopping center is at your disposal. Delphin Deluxe Hotel will be your permanent address for the perfect high class holiday. Hotel Building consists of 6 floors and 416 rooms. Convenient conference halls are located at ground floor within the hotel for business meetings. ALL INCLUSIVE CONCEPT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Delphin Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphin Deluxe Hotel Okurcalar
- Delphin Deluxe Resort Turkey/Okurcalar, Antalya Province