Cote Parc
Belvedere(Koekelberg)
$82
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshomemade yogurtmetro stationwonderful staymin walkelisabethgodivabrusselscentretaxibelgiumtub
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We were warmly welcomed by Brigitte and Michel, and during our four night stay they helped my wife find fun and interesting things to do while I was working. Brigitte inspired us with her artistic flair and we want to try some of her recipes when we get home. Our room was very comfortable. Metro station Simonis is close by, as is a Godiva chocolate factory outlet store. The park across the street is beautiful and unexpectedly there is a flock of parrots living in the trees. The basilica provides a gorgeous landmark too. We hope to return soon for another visit. Merci!

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank SR-1007
Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I arrived at the Cote Parc on the final leg of our honeymoon. Brigitte was unbelievably accommodating when we decided at the last minute to extend our original one-night stay into two nights. We couldn't believe we only booked one night here — the room is extraordinary. The interior is gorgeous and cozy at the same time, with a touch of new and old. The suite overlooked Elisabeth Park, and the small terrace made for a great place to have tea in the morning. When my husband came down with a cold on our first night, Brigitte went out of her way to provide medicine, tea and other goodies to ensure his comfort. The breakfast was fabulous, and the homemade yogurt was to die for. We would return in a heartbeat. Don't pass up on this gem!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AllieBee11
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I was bowled over the minute I set foot inside Brigitte's front door. Hers is a towering late-19th century Art Nouveau townhouse, with all manners of gorgeous touches on the inside. It's elegant, spotlessly clean, and full of character. Visitors with mobility problems may want to be aware that there is a tall staircase, as well as a big roll-top bath but no step-in shower. The room itself is massive, with a bay window overlooking the park on one side. We had a very peaceful night in a comfortable bed.
Breakfast is a feast: homemade jams, bread, scones, pancakes (yes! amazing!) fresh orange juice. Our eight-year-old was in heaven.
This place is a gem, and so are the hosts: they made us feel welcome and helped us get ready for a family wedding - well beyond the call of duty. We will never be grateful enough.
And we will most certainly be back. Warmly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank aGreenerLifeLondon
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I stayed two nights at the Cote Parc. Brigitte and Michel have a beautifully decorated and appointed home that is truly one of a kind, from the parquet floor to the built-in bookshelves to the novel plate warmer in the radiator. Brigitte has a knack for collecting and displaying things in a wonderful way -- model trains and seltzer bottles, in particular. She is a wonderful baker and yogurt maker and they are both friendly, knowledgeable, helpful hosts. They gave us advice on non-touristy restaurants and drove us to the train station. But the most telling detail is this: I thought they liked us especially, and were treating us especially well, but when I read through the guest journal, I found that everyone had had the same personal attention and connection that we had. Formidable!

Room Tip: There is only one room, and you cannot go wrong staying there. The WC and bath are adorable, too, and the bed is king-sized and super-comfy. There's even a little balcony off the bedroom.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cakesyes
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our two nights at Cote Parc. The accommodations are a spacious suite overlooking Elisabeth Park. They are very comfortable, quiet and beautifully decorated. The breakfast was sumptuous and terrific, with homemade yogurt and breads. The innkeepers, Brigitte and Michel, are consummate hosts; they were concerned with our comfort, made us feel welcome and were a joy to just chat with. They also had plenty of helpful guidance and on what to see and where to dine in Brussels. If you are headed to Brussels, Cote Parc is the place to stay!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple