Brussels Hello Hostel
  • Bar/Lounge
Yadoya Hotel(Brussels)(Great Value!)
$91
$78
Citadines Sainte-Catherine Brussels(Brussels)(Great Value!)
$110
$87
Hotel Noga Brussels(Brussels)(Great Value!)
$115
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
The Residence Les Ecrins(Brussels)(Great Value!)
$100
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Hotel Belvue(Brussels)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscommon roommain buildingmetro stationplace to stayrooms are bigpleasant stayfacilitieswificomputersbrusselseuros
Reviewed June 7, 2013

This hostel is pretty much average. It isn't close to the city center, but it is close to a metro station. We stayed there twice, the first time we had a very humid room and the beds were not very comfortable, but it wasn't so bad. The second time (2 weeks later) they gave us the same room but it wasn't humid anymore. There is a bar and a terrace, which are nice areas to hang out. They offer a free breakfast in the morning, but it really isn't that great... However, they have a kitchen in which you can cook your own meals, so it is practical if you're on a budget. The showers are a joke, the water pressure is so weak that it takes forever to rinse your hair. Plus, some of them don't even have hangers to put your clothes or towel on. The staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank emiliebolduc11
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Located pretty far front the city centre. Our room was for 3, and we slept pretty comfortably. There were 3 single IKEA beds with decent mattresses and pillows. The ceilings were really low in the WC and bathroom because we were on the last floor. We couldn't connect to wifi from our room because the router was at ground level. Also, they didn't turn on the heat even when it was below 10 outside so it was rather cold in our room. If you stay in Brussels, I'd suggest looking for another hostel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I think this place has everything to be a great hostel but in the end it isn´t. It isn´t that well located, breakfast is poor, the place gets noisy because of its bar, bathrooms aren´t really clean and there is not a good atmosphere to meet people or talk. Completely average.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 8, 2013

It is way overpriced given its location, and despite being close to the metro it's easy to get lost if you want to go to the city center. Luckily the locals helped me find the place because it is very poorly marked, not to mention that the reception is in a separate building than the dorms which makes it even more confusing. The bedroom was spacious and I had a good sleep because I wasn't cramped in with a bunch of people which is a bonus, but the "school group" vibe made me feel out of place as a solo traveller, and the WiFi not working (at least when I was there) was a huge disadvantage. As soon as I arrived I wanted to leave Brussels ASAP, which is never a good sign.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2013

The hostel is little far from the city center. For the rooms itself, it was ok. The beds squeak a little. The bad thing is that my roommate kept coughing. I am pretty sure that his constant cough got me sick. Nonetheless it is not the hostel's fault hat my roommate was spreading virus as efficient as possible.

The common room is pretty cool. The tables are nice. The courtyard was also nice. The only thing is that the Internet was a little bit slow.

If it was cheaper, it would have been good value.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo