eDreams
Priceline
StayForLong
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2008

We booked a triple room which turned out to be an attic bedroom with no direct views out - just the skylights. I would describe the room as acceptable...just. The hotel is a hub for the local "quartier" and a smoker's paradise, as we discovered when all the smoke seemed to float up the very narrow stairwell and settle in our room. I was also not convinced that we would have had a decent means of exit in the event of a fire. The hotel is situated a good tram/bus/metro ride out of the city centre although it is in a pleasant area close to the basilica. If I was returning to Brussels, I would look for something more central with better value for money.

Date of stay: October 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank nicktgb
Reviewed March 22, 2008

We found the hotel friendly, helpful, clean and good food supplied at very reasonable prices, One of us is vegetarian and there was ample choice for me too with very good portions. Bedroom small but perfectly comfortable and adequate. Lift to all floors. Transport - buses pass the door and metro only short walk away with links to stations. Lovely view of Basilica opposite hotel.

Date of stay: March 2008
1  Thank Marilyn B
Reviewed November 26, 2007

I have actually joined tripadvisor to write about this place. It was cheap and everything else inBrussels was booked so I took a risk. I wish I hadn't. Paper thin walls, noisy road outside with cars beeping all the time, even late at night and lots of noise in the hotel from other guests until 2.30 am. I barely slept at all. Plus sides were that it was fairly clean and warm and next to the lovely Basilica. Rip off breakfast too.

Date of stay: November 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Robert Douglas R
Reviewed September 23, 2007

Its in a busy area right next to the basilica thing. The bar and restaurant in the hotel are very nice although breakfast is slightly expensive if you want more than a croissant. Even though its a really
busy area, there's free parking on the street which is amazing if you're used to places like the UK and the Netherlands.

The rooms are very basic, but the room rate was very cheap.

Simonis metro station is about 10-15 minutes walk through a nice park, so very easy to get into the city centre and to the Atomium

Date of stay: September 2007
2  Thank Andy_Nash
Reviewed May 29, 2006

Hotel room was reasonably clean and room rate was ok. Meals quite expensive and location not in city centre. Hotel is located 10-15 mins walk from metro station which is a further 5 mins from city centre.

Date of stay: May 2006