I stayed at this hotel, traveling across Europe with the Trafalgar Tour. This is a great hotel. The rooms are clean. The breakfast was good. Only thing missing, you have to pay for internet service. To me, that is minor if I have to chose between paying for internet or a clean room. Hands down, I chose a clean room. I will stay here when I travel back to Brussels, Belguim. The location is fine, not within the square. However, it is quiet and peaceful. Further, the rail system is in front of the hotel if you decide to travel to the square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Brussels is conveniently placed midway between the Brussels Airport and downtown close to NATO and the main business parks. Offering a weekday shuttle to and from Brussels Airport, our modern hotel is the perfect venue for smart travelers looking for a dynamic stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Brussels Hotel Evere
- Brussels Courtyard
- Courtyard Brussels Belgium