I have stayed many times at the Courtyard in Brussels cause of meetings in the area and i still think it feels cold and boring.
The rooms are nice, the beds are nice and everything is "nice" but personality... Not at all. You know what you get when you check in at a Marriott and it´s the same.
The staff is the plus at the Marriott, they shall not be blamed in any way. The check in desk are fast and know Brussels and the restaurant and bar staff are fantastic and nice to have short chat with while they serve you.
But still, the feeling when you leave is like you just had a hamburger at McDonalds instead of a nice lunch somewhere else.
but i have friends that love Marriott so this is my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Brussels is conveniently placed midway between the Brussels Airport and downtown close to NATO and the main business parks. Offering a weekday shuttle to and from Brussels Airport, our modern hotel is the perfect venue for smart travelers looking for a dynamic stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Brussels Hotel Evere
- Brussels Courtyard
- Courtyard Brussels Belgium