Possibly getting a little tired and in need of renovation but is fine for a 4 night stay.
Rooms are decent size, check in and out easy, quiet area.
Negatives: no fridge open, slow but friendly bar/food service, breakfast 'vouchers' that you must hand back if you don't use?
All hotels in Brussels are overpriced so you can't really judge it on that.
Does the job without much competition - Marriott more expensive and not significantly better
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barely 500 m from the NATO precinct, this hotel is renowned for its hospitality and fine cuisine. Located between the centre of Brussels and the airport, the hotel offers 113 comfortable rooms, 7 suites equipped with a kitchenette, 6 non smoking floors and 2 rooms adapted for guests with limited mobility. Business Flat for long stays. Free shuttle service for hotel guests. Bus stop close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Brussels Airport Hotel Evere
- Accor Brussels Airport
- Mercure Brussels Airport Belgium