Slightly left of field design style features 2 oversized white shiney babies crawling up the wall and a huge ostrich and chandelier in the 1st floor lift lobby. The bar is well stocked and receptionist friendly. The 3 rd floor terrace bar would have been lovely had it been open. But the room was superb stunning bathroom and delightful huge bed. We had 2 great nights sleep. Would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Be Manos Hotel, ideally located next to the Thalys and Eurostar Terminal, is the first Design Boutique Luxury Hotel in Brussels. The Hotel, with its 60 Rooms and Suites decorated in Black and White with natural black stone floors, metallic curtains, joyful photographs laid in aluminum, terraces with a panoramic view are a mixture of esthetics, luxury and a timeless design.Being a tourist or a businessman, it offers you a personalized welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Be Manos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Manos Hotel Anderlecht
- Be Manos Brussels, Belgium
- Be Manos Hotel Brussels