This is an excellant boutique hotel who's reputation is down to the staff. Without exception they provided a professional and friendly service throughout our stay. The hotel itself is lovely, and the restuarant excellant. Its location however, a good half hour walk from the centre of town through a less than attractive area, would put some people off. I would however urge you to give it a try as the service element more than makes up for the location. In line with other reviews we ate breakfast out but you do have to travel some distance to find a decent cafe in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Be Manos, BW Premier Collection® has been selected amongst the 65 most luxurious and most trendy hotels in the world by Condé Nast Traveller, but was also elected by the CNBC Business Magazine to figure in the top 25 of Best Business Hotels in Europe. The Hotel, with its Rooms and De Luxe Suites decorated in Black and White with natural black stone floors, metallic curtains, joyful photographs laid in aluminum, terraces with a panoramic view is a mixture of esthetics, luxury and timeless design. Being a tourist or a businessman, it offers you a personalized welcome by trying to reinvent the art of the high class hotel service. A unique experience to live, to be part of and to come back to, as though it was your home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Be Manos, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Manos Hotel Anderlecht
- Be Manos Brussels
- Be Manos Hotel Brussels
- Hotel Be Manos, BW Premier Collection Brussels, Belgium