We were staying 2 nights in this hotel on May 2014. I don't have anything bad to say about the hotel.
It was a clean, good, basic hotel.
Our room was really big. We had separate toilet and bathroom. There were a small lobby with 3 doors (to bedroom, bathroom and toilet). Room was also clean and everything worked ok. I think the room was bigger than the others because it was a corner room with windows to 2 different sides.
Breakfast was also quite basic with coffee, tea and different kind of breads. At first day there weren't any hot food on breakfast but at second day there was scrambled egss. The breakfast was good enough to start a day.
Location of the hotel is good. Only 10-15 minutes walk to city center and near the railway station and also metro was really near the hotel.
Only problem we had was electricity. On the second night we lost electricity from the 1st floor where our room was located. The hall was really dark and we couldn't use hair dryer etc at all on the morning. Just before we checked out the electricity came back. The staff was friendly and promised to send someone to check the situation.
Over all the staff was friendly to us and everything went really smoothly in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six story, 19th century house 1 km from city center - 5 minute walk to Eurostar Station - 10 kms to Brussels National Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Floris Ustel Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floris Ustel Midi Hotel Anderlecht
- Ustel Hotel Brussels
- Floris Ustel Midi Brussels, Belgium