Stayed monday and thursday night at Floris Ustel, good location 5 mins from Brussells midi train station and a steady walk from all other sights, lots of bars and restaurants around, you will never go hungry in Brussels. Lovely room, air con so no problem with noise, a good night's sleep followed by an excellent selection at breakfast, to set you up for the day's sightseeing ahead. More Chocolate and Lace shops than you can shake a stick at, bit dissapointed at the Manequin p-s but the Grand Square more than makes up for that. Would recomend the Carbonade (Belgium beef stew cooked in beer, served with stoempe mash and veg mixture, and the Flemish rabbit stew) washed down with a Belgium Blond on Blond....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six story, 19th century house 1 km from city center - 5 minute walk to Eurostar Station - 10 kms to Brussels National Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Floris Ustel Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floris Ustel Midi Hotel Anderlecht
- Ustel Hotel Brussels
- Floris Ustel Midi Brussels, Belgium