Floris Ustel Midi
  • Restaurant
Solys Hotel(Brussels)
Hotel Continental(Saint-Gilles)
1,010 results
All reviewsthe grand placemetro stationlarge roomyogurtwandasignal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I was there with my husband a few weeks ago (June 2013). We stayed 2 nights, in 2 different rooms and I must say both were great, silent, clean and we enjoyed a good breakfast and a great coffee in the morning.
I really recommend the place for a city break in Bruxelles!

Room Tip: Try to avoid the last floor, the windows are small!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had an enjoyable stay at the hotel.We had a good buffet breakfast. However, we were disappointed that there was no bar in the hotel and that there was a lack of licenced premises in the area due to the hotel being in a predominately Muslim area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank seasider49
Reviewed June 10, 2013

When I got there, it seemed like a nice hotel. It was a nice building and they let me check in earlier. But then I got to my room and it was a completely different picture: furniture is very old and mismatched; it smelled very intensely of cheap perfume; it had a desk with absolutely no light and no socket nearby to plug my laptop; the bed was not very confortble and it felt like it would break in half at any point. On the plus side, I thought breakfast was really good with quite a decent selection of bread and croissant, ham and cheese and also eggs. The area where the hotel is located is not the nicest one, but quite close to public transportation. Staff was ok but not particularly friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RafaelaB4
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Picked this hotel for a trip to Maastricht as it was a reasonable drive from Dunkirk on the evening ferry, and then only a hour or so drive to Maastricht.

Cheap and cheerful room in the roof so showering in the bath was a challenge nicer the eaves but it was clean and comfortable and fantastic value for what we paid and the breakfast was ok, as continental breakfasts go.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Free wi-fi, free parking, a hearty buffet breakfast included, just a short walk to two metro stations including Gare du Midi, and walking distance to the center of Brussels! And oh, the rooms are clean and the price - for all these freebies - is reasonably cheap! We will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business