See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 8, 2017

We were given a terrible room, I doubt that such a room could have 4* and I think it could be a room for staff! It wasn't up to the standard at all. I have been in better Hostals. Horrible and damaged tiles in the bathroom and tiny, old shower cabin (a man could have trouble to turn round). Moreover, there were cold evenings and nights so we had to switch on the heating, but every night we were waking up at 5a.m. because of cold in the room, the heating was switching off somehow. We came back with a cold and sore throat. The room was at the attic, not built up and it was terrible cold! The worst thing was the entrance: narrow spiral stairs, not possible to take your suitcase up!!!

The hotel is intented to elderly German people. We are young polish and I strongly believe we had been treated worse.

The food had no taste. If it is your first visit to Italy you will have wron impression about Italian cuisine. Only the desserts were quite tasty. In the morning instant coffee form a bad quality machine were offered.
Remote from the town, without a car you better don't go there. Unless you are looking for calmness.
Good points:

Very good service in the restaurant, I mean our waiter was very friendly.
Beautiful view on the lake Garda.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank klaudia b
matita95, Direttore at Piccolo Paradiso, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2017

dear Mrs Klaudia,

you book two standard room without lake view, and you receive two rooms with lake view.
With your friends at the evening of you arrival after 4 hours you came in reception and you ask me to change the rooms, I tell you that was possible for the day after but without lake view as in your voucher. I never see you on the reception in the four days you stay in the hotel and after I find this review. My compliments, we are here to help the guest but we must know which is the problems, and if we give a solution you must see it. And what about the bedspread put in you auto and immediately removed because the cleaning lady see your friend do it

my best regard

Director Piccolo Paradiso
Renato Zambiasi

Reviewed October 25, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a week Oct 2016. Excellent views, superb food, service great and friendly. Our room was immaculate but basic but good. Excellent parking facility for the hotel I have to say! For what we paid via Travel Bird this was excellent value. Our room was cleaned daily which is superb! If you want total luxury then maybe look somewhere else but if you want practical, clean and honest then it perfect! It's served us well. Thank you. Our Romanian waitress was very very very good! In fact she was excellent! Super fast and very smiley happy lady who always attended well.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

To access the hotel, you will use a small but durable road, to the small local village of Cecina. The hotel has a great panorama view of the Garda lake ( choose room facing the lake if you want this room view) The other direction provides a great view of the village plus mountain. The hotel is very suitable for families with kids. There is a small kids pool, and some entertaining. The Gastronomy does not provide any memorable moments during the dinners, but breakfast and lunch was OK. ( scrambled eggs are made from real eggs) We experienced a truly great staff with their way of always been present and service minded.

We will definitely recommend this hotel and expect to return.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2015

We stayed 7 nights. Sadly the weather was not great when we were there but there was a kids pool and at least 3 adult pools as well. The staff were fantastic with our little girl who is 2 years old. Breakfast had a good choice and lunch was nice. Also we were very happy with our evening meals too. We found the house wine fantastic as well. The hotel is a bit of a way out of town so would say hiring a car is a must staying here. Views of the lake were amazing from the hotel

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Mike C
Reviewed September 6, 2014

Every year we come back this hotel. 2014 july we stay 2 week and we have a fantastic holiday.
panorama, food,pool,room, atmospher is fantastic....thank You Renato and hotel workers:-)
we come back 2015 july we stay 3 week
see You next year 2 room
i want to go today!!!!:-)
Renata, Zénó, Zoli from Hungary

Room tip: room balcon for lake fantastic panorama
Date of stay: July 2014