“Overweldigend/ overwhelming”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

This was the best meal we had in ages! I am sorry I ate the last half year because everything was so delicious! There are menu’s : a menu with only starters (antipasti) which is More than sufficient. A menu with antipasti and then 3 pastas, a menu with starters and then 2 meats and a menu with all (primi+secundi). All concluded with a desert.
The antipasti were numerous and all very delicious and refined. The risotto+maccheroncini were delicious. The pigs meat was heavenly as was the lamb.
Every visitor of The Marche should eat here.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (255)

Reviewed July 3, 2016

We came across this place by chance. The place was empty (I imagine because they don't have a tv in the dining area and a big Italian soccer game was on) so we had it all to ourselves. Our waitress (also owner) was friendly, professional, attentive and pleasant. The food was excellent. ... and for all air-conditioning loving people out there - they have it and use it which is a nice thing after a day at the beach. The chef (owner) knows his stuff. Classic Italian food with a slight twist (but just enough to make things a little different without turning them into a mess). Excellent price/quality . Bravi e buono! che vuoi di piu'?

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

The 7hour drive from Zurich to find some excellent Italian food was justified!!

The tasting menu was delicious and excellent value!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed July 16, 2014

How am I ever going to go back to big cities restaurants ? It's such a refreshing experiences to have the chance to visit home made cooking place owned by families who are proud with their life and want you to truly and enjoy your meal.
We walked into the crisp village looking restaurant yellow plates , Daizy and green colors Palate . And cozy decor . The lady the wife was so nice and she served us one of the best pasta I had in my life ! Homemade ravioli type but large and folded . I loved it .
Then my main dish was a great steak cooked 100% to my liking . My hubby had the stuffed rabbit meat . He loved it For me it was too garlicky . We finished with great desert ! Mini samples of three goodies . Love loved it and the price ?!!!! 57 euro! With great wine! It's a great spot !!

Date of visit: July 2014
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Excellent fresh food, various, service friendly and professional. They have an excellent list of wines. Restourant is little but nice and easy to reach

Date of visit: February 2012