All reviews ham metro station city centre super market coffee maker decent hotel supermarket fridge suburb paris min
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2018

Good and quiet area, close to metro station (800 meter walk ist subway line 13), secure private parking. The building has a modern lift, the rooms are clean and very well equipped (microwave, kettle, fridge, coffee maker).The staff is very kind and helpful. Continental breakfast (plus ham pieces) is good. The wifi signal is very good.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2018

I have stayed here about a dozen times over the years and put friends onto this place but this will be my last stay.

On arrival I was asked for my passport which was photocopied. Then there was a request for my credit card. "I have already paid" and produced the receipt. The receptionist still wanted to see the credit card. She was shown the card but she wanted to have it (I can only assume to gain pre-authorisation). I explained that we will not be having breakfast or anything else chargeable. She still wanted the card. To cut a long story short there was no good reason for the hotel wanting my credit card. We were told it was to prove we had been there - but didn't the photocopy of my passport already do that? It seems the management simply don't trust any customers. I have stayed here many times without any problems but am still not trusted. I felt sorry for the young lady on reception as the management had put her into a difficult position. Sadly, she clearly took it personally.

The real deal breaker for me though was the mattress. The mattress was fitted with some sort of waterproof under-sheet, zipped on so it entirely covers the mattress. This was too time consuming to remove (my wife was very tired and simply wanted to sleep). I tried to sleep on it but woke after about half an hour, very hot and sweaty particularly on the side against the mattress. I have tried to sleep on beds with these under-sheets before and knew it was going to be a very poor night's sleep. I therefore removed the duvet (my wife had pushed it off) and my pillow and used the duvet to cushion the floor. I honestly got a more comfortable night's sleep on the floor than I would have done in the bed.

On a positive note, a couple of bottles of water are provided in the room and it is a quiet area. The area also feels very safe and for Paris it is moderately priced, though of course it is a fair way outside the centre. Finally, they have a secure room to store luggage.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2018

FYI

So if you are a late sleeper,
you do not need a wake up call;
the cleaning staff will take care of it, it is part of their job!!!
be it a weekday or the weekend
despite the fact that I mentionned it to the management
But apparently, they do have any control over their contractors (the cleaning crew)

Regards

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights in peak season in July for £146, I personally thought this was great value for a clean, well equipped room in Paris.
We liked staying away from the buzz as it meant we were able to have some peace from the crowds and a decent night sleep.
We used the metro as the nearest station is 12-15 min walk away and on that line there are stops that will drop you near the eiffel tower, champs elysses and sacre coeur.
The receptionist was very good and helped us plan our sightseeing.
If I was travelling to Paris again would definitely use this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lila313
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here in this little hotel,
As I made a surprise visit to see my French cousin play in his band in a busy little pub restaurant.
I tried hard to find somewhere near to stay & I really made a good choice.
This hotel/apartment blocks are very clean & there is a cooking/kitchen area which was a pleasant surprise
Also the lady on reception was friendly & helpful.

I cannot recommend this place enough
Amazing value.