“Best Ice Cream Selection in Okanagan Valley”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tickleberry's

Tickleberry's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Okanagan Falls
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Vernon, Canada
“Best Ice Cream Selection in Okanagan Valley”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

We usually drive down to Tickleberry's at least 4 times in a season as their selection is the best. Yesterday was our first. The ice cream was fresh, the staff very friendly and helpful, and the value you get is second to none. If Tickleberry's were closer we would be there more often. Tickleberry's is in a class all itself. Can't wait until the next trip.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank EagerB

Penticton, Canada
“Best darn ice cream you've ever slung a lip over”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I love eating ice cream - so I love tickleberrys!
Great selection, my favorite being peanut butter binge but make sure you get it in a homemade waffle (I think that's why it smells so dam good in there)
Lots of other things
Fudge
Gifts
Kettle corn
Best part is that its always clean and lots of parking
A must visit if you are in the okanagan

1 Thank farmersfoodie
Vancouver, Canada
“Biggest portions ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stopped in at Tickleberry's after a day of wine tasting as I'd read about the 72+ amazing flavours of ice cream available. I was a little disappointed as there were about 25 flavours to choose from, which is still a lot but nothing too wacky or unusual. I went for the 'single' of maple walnut (lactose-free), butterscotch ripple and mint choc-chip. The butterscotch was very bland, but the other two were delicious! I also bought a K9 cone for my dog, which is actually just a regular vanilla ice cream with a dog biscuit on top. We weren't sure how it would sit with his stomach so didn't give him the whole thing, but he enjoyed it on the hot day!

I also had a look round the rest of the store and purchased some fudge (walnut sugar - yum!) and some carob dog treats.

Definitely worth a stop, I was there on a Saturday afternoon on a long weekend and there was no line at all.

Visited June 2014
Kelowna
“A big kid in a Candy Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

Where to begin? Chocolate covered jellies, ice cream, milkshakes, kettle corn & of course all the knickknacks & home decor items available. Be sure to check it out if driving down the highway!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Maria S
Jihlava, Czech Republic
“Best ice cream in Canada!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

During our walk around Okanagan Falls we decided to have a stop for ice cream as we got the tip from local people. We are glad we did!
The range of flavour selection is unbelivible! The staff is werey helpful, they also offer a sample to make your final choice the best one. And the icecream is really good and tasty. If you stop in Okanagan Falls you must try this!

• Visited May 2014