“Biggest portions ever!”

Tickleberry's
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Okanagan Falls
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Vancouver, Canada
“Biggest portions ever!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stopped in at Tickleberry's after a day of wine tasting as I'd read about the 72+ amazing flavours of ice cream available. I was a little disappointed as there were about 25 flavours to choose from, which is still a lot but nothing too wacky or unusual. I went for the 'single' of maple walnut (lactose-free), butterscotch ripple and mint choc-chip. The butterscotch was very bland, but the other two were delicious! I also bought a K9 cone for my dog, which is actually just a regular vanilla ice cream with a dog biscuit on top. We weren't sure how it would sit with his stomach so didn't give him the whole thing, but he enjoyed it on the hot day!

I also had a look round the rest of the store and purchased some fudge (walnut sugar - yum!) and some carob dog treats.

Definitely worth a stop, I was there on a Saturday afternoon on a long weekend and there was no line at all.

Kelowna
“A big kid in a Candy Shop”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Where to begin? Chocolate covered jellies, ice cream, milkshakes, kettle corn & of course all the knickknacks & home decor items available. Be sure to check it out if driving down the highway!

1 Thank Maria S
Jihlava, Czech Republic
“Best ice cream in Canada!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

During our walk around Okanagan Falls we decided to have a stop for ice cream as we got the tip from local people. We are glad we did!
The range of flavour selection is unbelivible! The staff is werey helpful, they also offer a sample to make your final choice the best one. And the icecream is really good and tasty. If you stop in Okanagan Falls you must try this!

• Visited May 2014
Ronald, Washington
“Perhaps the best milkshake I've ever had!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

This place could be very dangerous for those watch in their diet. Among everything else they make lots of different favors of fudge and samples are freely given. I'm finding it hard these days to find a real milkshake this place makes up for all the disappointing shakes I've had for quits some time. I don't know how many favors there are but there is a bunch and they encourage mixing if you have a special hankering. I mixed the "Sea Salt Carmel" with the "To Die For Chocolate", my wife did the same and all I can say is WOW WHAT A TREAT!

Besancon, France
“Ice cream time !”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

The place is beautiful, there is a lot of choices, the staff is nice. You can try a sample if you want and it's very good ! A good place to go for refresh yourself.

• Visited June 2014