“A must-go Winery for dog lovers, wine enjoyers and scenery seekers.”
Review of See Ya Later Ranch

See Ya Later Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: See Ya Later Ranch is located outside of the town of Okanagan Falls, British Columbia in an atmosphere of old world timelessness. The winery’s tasting room and wine shop are housed in the estate’s well-restored, heritage stone home, which dates back to the early 1900s. A patio offers visitors a place to relax while taking in the spectacular view. The wine shop and tasting room are open year-round, and tours of the winery are offered May to October.The winery produces premium table, dessert and sparkling wines. Our retail price range is CDN $14.99-$27.99 for table wine and $29.99-$50.00 for Icewine. Our wine selection includes:Red: Pinot noir Rover (Syrah-Viognier blend) Ping (Meritage blend)White: Pinot 3 (Pinot blanc, gris, noir blend) Jimmy My Pal (Chardonnay, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Semillon blend) Pinot gris Chardonnay Semillon Riesling GewürztraminerRosé: Nelly (Gamay noir blend)Sparkling: SYL Brut (Chardonnay)Icewine: Ehrenfelser
Reviewed October 5, 2011

What a lovely, friendly winery with an interesting history. Views are gorgeous, wines are delish. Anyone who loves puppies will adore this location.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

This was one of about a dozen wineries we visited; aside from the winery, the facility has an interesting history. We also took advantage of their patio seating area for a qucik lunch and found the food to be quite good. It is worth a visit.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

This winery is a little off the beaten path (5km), but well worth it. The views of the valley from the tasting room are amazing. I arrived shortly after they opened and had very personalized service. The gentleman behind the counter was able to impart much knowledge and share his excitement about the product (of which I was already a fan of too). It was great to sample more of their product that I hadn't tried before. I even walked out with a bottle of their ice wine, as it was SO delicious!

They also offer a tour at 3 or 3:30 (I can't remember) for $7.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

After a lovely drive up the valley, we arrived to an amazing view. We settled down to eat on the patio in the sunshine. (There is plenty of shade too.) I had the chicken quesadilla which was lovely and very filling, my friend had the pulled pork sandwich which she enjoyed. The pork portion seemed massive. The suggested wine choice given with both on the menu was very helpful and turned out to be a great match. I had a white and my friend had a red. We both had the chocolate tart which was to die for!

If you are wine tasting the first two are free and then the next three will cost $3.

It is a very relaxing setting with a great view and the food was yummy. The patio staff were also very friendly. Loved it, would definitely recommend it to all for a lazy afternoon out.

Reviewed May 29, 2011

Must see stop for tourists to the area. Great wine too.