“The most friendly and beautiful winery!”
Review of See Ya Later Ranch

See Ya Later Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: See Ya Later Ranch is located outside of the town of Okanagan Falls, British Columbia in an atmosphere of old world timelessness. The winery’s tasting room and wine shop are housed in the estate’s well-restored, heritage stone home, which dates back to the early 1900s. A patio offers visitors a place to relax while taking in the spectacular view. The wine shop and tasting room are open year-round, and tours of the winery are offered May to October.The winery produces premium table, dessert and sparkling wines. Our retail price range is CDN $14.99-$27.99 for table wine and $29.99-$50.00 for Icewine. Our wine selection includes:Red: Pinot noir Rover (Syrah-Viognier blend) Ping (Meritage blend)White: Pinot 3 (Pinot blanc, gris, noir blend) Jimmy My Pal (Chardonnay, Pinot blanc, Pinot gris, Semillon blend) Pinot gris Chardonnay Semillon Riesling GewürztraminerRosé: Nelly (Gamay noir blend)Sparkling: SYL Brut (Chardonnay)Icewine: Ehrenfelser
Vancouver
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“The most friendly and beautiful winery!”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

This winery is a little off the beaten path (5km), but well worth it. The views of the valley from the tasting room are amazing. I arrived shortly after they opened and had very personalized service. The gentleman behind the counter was able to impart much knowledge and share his excitement about the product (of which I was already a fan of too). It was great to sample more of their product that I hadn't tried before. I even walked out with a bottle of their ice wine, as it was SO delicious!

They also offer a tour at 3 or 3:30 (I can't remember) for $7.

Visited August 2011

Perth, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Relaxed with a charming view”
Reviewed August 5, 2011

After a lovely drive up the valley, we arrived to an amazing view. We settled down to eat on the patio in the sunshine. (There is plenty of shade too.) I had the chicken quesadilla which was lovely and very filling, my friend had the pulled pork sandwich which she enjoyed. The pork portion seemed massive. The suggested wine choice given with both on the menu was very helpful and turned out to be a great match. I had a white and my friend had a red. We both had the chocolate tart which was to die for!

If you are wine tasting the first two are free and then the next three will cost $3.

It is a very relaxing setting with a great view and the food was yummy. The patio staff were also very friendly. Loved it, would definitely recommend it to all for a lazy afternoon out.

Visited August 2011
Kamloops, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Beautiful location and nice wine.”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

Must see stop for tourists to the area. Great wine too.

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A wonderful experience!”
Reviewed May 19, 2011

I visited here after 2 days consecutively visit over 8 wineries in Okanagan, and I think here is my best experience.

The Ranch, the winery is located in a scenic quite place. When I entered, a man whose name is David welcomed me with smile and humor. I have to say this guy is very very professional and knowledgeable in wine, and I could feel his passion. I really learned something from him. Another girl, Robyn, is also very friendly and good. Those people made me have a really good mood.

As for wine, I think their Brut, Gewurztraminer, "Ping" and ice wine are all pretty good. Now when I write this review, I am enjoying a glass of Gewurztraminer, recollecting the happy hours I stayed at that winery. By the way, Have a picnic there really made me relaxed & happy.

I plan to visit again this year later.

Visited May 2011