“Always a favorite”

Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Kingsford
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Been going to this restaurant for over 15 years now, once in a while when in the area, good food, veal and pasta dishes are yum and even the pizza when you want something take away is better than the rest.

1  Thank Elz N
There are newer reviews for Mamma Teresa

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Service is terrible. Beware of the waiter who thinks he can remember your whole order without writing it down.. And when he gets it wrong, IT'S YOUR FAULT!!. Received the wrong pasta, 2 dishes as main size instead of entree. Never got asked if we wanted water - left thirsty. This could have been avoided if he had just been a little less overconfident.

Never going back.

Go at your own risk.

1  Thank Cloyphish
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Perhaps not an appropriate heading for an Italian restaurant, but good food none-the-less.
Mamma has been around for a long time but I have not been there for about a decade. Don't ask me why because I don't know.
You won't get five star gourmet food, but you wont be paying five star prices and when it gets down to value for money, our Mamma is a winner.
When we were there last night, many of the men were in shorts (Saturday night) and many tables had one or more children. I am not the only one who thinks that this is a good family restaurant for good comfort food.
I had veal with mushroom sauce. Very tasty. My partner had a seafood fettuccini which was also great, and we shared a bruschetta.
Service was good. The only drawback is the parking. In Kingsford one must be lucky, and last night we were not.
As a famous movie star once said, 'we will be back'

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is one of my favourite restaurants in Sydney. Consistently good food, reasonably priced, I am here as often as I can be. Strongly recommended.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Took family to this local restaurant. Unfussy, good quality food at a reasonable price. BYO accepted $5 corkage with a bottle shop next door!

As usual for the area parking rather tough.

Not touristy at all.