Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $557.02
More Info
from $188.30
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2017

I spent months trying to find the perfect artwork for our beachside home. Yes, there were sites and galleries that had some nice prints or photos, but I was specifically looking for 2 prints that would look nice together but also not be too "matchy matchy". As soon as someone sent me the link to Aquabumps my issue was no longer whether I could find 2 prints that I love, but only which 2 prints to choose.

Living in Melbourne is was not as easy as dropping in to the gallery. Having said that, the whole process of choosing the prints, selecting the size, the frame types etc was so easy. The prints were also received at least a week earlier than expected and packaged so well - there was no fear of damage during transport.

Overall, I cannot speak more highly of the quality of the prints or the service irself. What you see is what you get - and as you can see, what you get is amazing! Thank you Aquabumps!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed February 23, 2016

Have always wanted to visit Uge's shop after being a subscriber for years.
it was great. fantastic photos and very friendly staff.
Would liked to have bought more

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed November 20, 2015

What an awesome little gallery!

Eugene Tan, a surfer turned pro photographer, has been shooting Bondi for years. In fact, he gets up every morning and shoots the waves, the surfers and the views to fill his gallery with the best photographic artwork imaginable.

I visit this gallery every time I'm in Sydney - his artwork takes me to places I can only dream of.

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed January 7, 2015

The sheer dedication of Eugene Tan aka ' ::Uge ' to rise before dawn every day to capture the life of Bondi, is amazing.
He posts daily reports on surf conditions to thousands of followers all over the world. We visited in 2011, and spent hours in his studio selecting some amazing artworks to adorn our walls. Beautiful photographs and albums, and a really genuine nice guy.
Totally reccomend a visit to his studio if you are in Bondi.

Date of experience: February 2014