Lekker Boats Rental - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Perfect day

What a day! One big party, getting to see the sites of sydney, swimming, good music and drinks, no... read more

Reviewed March 2, 2015
Larsdj
There's something about a boat...

Reviewed June 9, 2014
EmmaSydneyAus
Claremont, Australia

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2014

The minute you get on a boat it feels like fun! We had such a great day cruising Sydney Harbour. The boat is really comfortable and there was enough space for the 15 of us to lounge around comfortably and store all our stuff. There's a big icebox for drinks in the middle of the boat. Daan (the skipper) was happy to take us where we wanted to go (we started in Rose Bay and headed to Manly, Lavender Bay and Darling Harbour). We expected to be cold, but didn't use our jackets in the end. Awesome day - thanks Lekker!

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed May 26, 2014

While I have had a number of boat experiences in Sydney (I mean is there a better way to spend your Saturday and explore the beautiful harbour?!), this boat experience is quite unique. Especially because of the design of the boat. It is not a sailing boat where everyone is almost forced to sit on different places on the deck. No it's a spacious boat which you really can celebrate any occasion, organise cold drinks and catering or anything you like!

I truly loved this boat and cruising around...!

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Best activity I´ve done in Sydney. Capable and laid-back crew, a speedy boat with a cool design, BYOB and good music. I can definitely recommend this trip to those who want to have a great trip through and a perfect view of the Sydney harbour!
Thanks LEKKER Boats, you've made my visit to Sydney even more memorable!
Pieter

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Lekker boats is the best way to see Sydney harbour!!! Really comfortable with a great crew (if you're lucky like me you get both Daan and Meindert drivingyou around). I've also been on other charters in the harbour but they are a lot less laid back or flexible in where you go! And if you like design: this is a one-of-a-kind boat!!