“Amazing!”

Bondi, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I've been here for breakfast twice and dinner once. Both times for breakfast I had the corn cakes which are the best I've had! Not too floury which is often the case. Excellent coffee!
For dinner we shared the ceviche which was beautiful. They don't skimp on the fish either! We followed with the salmon taco which unfortunately was a little bit bland. But then the baby back ribs that followed....I could eat those everyday! The waitresses are all so attentive and lovely. I love this place!

• Visited March 2014

Sydney, Australia
“Great coffee”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I visit this little cafe every Thursday morning for a quick coffee and have never been disappointed. My flat white is always perfect. The wait staff are busy but friendly and I love the carafe of water with a long spring of mint. I haven't eaten here yet but other diners' breakfasts always look amazing. Can't wait to try their food.

• Visited March 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Great people and ambiance”
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I've warmed to this place. The food and service is probably better next door, but this has a better name. It's a toss up now between these two. You should try both.

Greater Sydney, Australia
“Intimate dining, worth every penny”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Our usual Bondi Rd venue was closed on Monday so it was with great delight we stumbled upon Panama House. Always thought it was a cafe, but in the evening dinner is served! Opted for the Seafood Jambalaya, with complimentary grilled prawns. Wine list small but comprehensive. The wait staff and maître d' were vert attentive, polite, friendly and very welcoming. Busy and buzzy! Definitely going to become my restaurant of choice in Bondi Rd!

Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
“One rude waitress can ruin this cool little place in a heartbeat”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Being local we thought we would try this little gem out. We were greeted by little miss attitude who asked if we had a booking and when we advised we didn't, she looked horrified as if we gate crashed a party... Put a sign on your door love if you don't like welcoming walk ins. The guy doing cocktails and coffees and taking food orders behind the bar was awesome, genuinely friendly and nice warm welcoming personality. Then up comes little miss attitude telling him off for serving us a kids meal ( we were only in there for a drink and check the place out, not for a large meal).
Then she continues to scurry around all flustered demanding assistance. Sweetie you only have 6 tables to look after, pull yourself together, it's a coffee bar , not a 200 seat cocktail lounge.
Due to her attitude and rudeness to the friendliest staff member in the whole place, in front of customers, we decided to drink up and get Indian takeaway next door. Bondi hospitality people need to stop being so pretentious.. You're a waitress in a coffee shop with alcohol princess, please get me the bill.
We would love to return, hopefully on her day off, it's a cool little place, popular with good vibe.

Visited November 2013