“Not what we expected”

Ranked #37 of 410 Restaurants in Bondi
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Bondi Beach
Description: Porch and Parlour opened it's doors tucked up in the peaceful cul-de-sac of Brighton Blvd beside Rick's yoga studio and Ria's florist. After 4 encouraging years it was time to expand into the evenings - So we have relocated to the corner of Ramsgate Ave and Campbell Pde – closer to the ocean and sun drenched afternoons mean the perfect spot for a picky plate and a bottle of Porch rose from Mudgee. The space was built to make you feel right at home with sand between your toes cradling and a Will and Co latte, or by night Shiraz in hand.
Reviewed June 27, 2017

I had often driven by and noticed the long line waiting to go here so I imagined it must be fantastic. But we were disappointed. We lined up, waited over 30 mins, more waited behind us. We definitely got the feeling it was more about being trendy, and most were about 20 something. The menu very slim, most raw and not that ingenious.

1  Thank Rochelle12452

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the fresh air sitting inside looking towards the beach through the wide open windows - which this morning let in not only the view but the 10 degree morning. I was freezing - note to self bring my coat next time.

Staff here are super friendly and relaxed, my coffee was disappointing- too cold and not so strong, at the low end of decent.

I ordered the breakfast burrito which looked and tasted great. I enjoyed the smear of sour cream and medium salsa to give a nice kick to the burrito.

As usual I read the paper and enjoyed my coffee - but somehow the cold stopped me ordering a second coffee and I exited to find some warmth somewhere else.

Nice friendly place during the week - last Saturday the place was packed and the faces seemed not too welcoming - so mid week was a nice introduction for my first visit.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

Friendly cafe with view of the beach. Great brunch menu and friendly atmosphere. Gets crowded fast during brunch

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Great breakfast (as long as you don't want an omelette or eggs and bacon!) and coffee, laid back, friendly. Close to the north end of the beach.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

I never know what to choose when I come here because literally everything on the menu makes me drool. I've never once been disappointed with either meal or coffee and it's a place I'll continue going back to. The staff are what make it too.