Meriton Suites Bondi Junction
Hotel Bondi(Bondi)(Great Value!)
$124
  • Beachfront
Adina Apartment Hotel Bondi Beach Sydney(Bondi)(Great Value!)
$181
Agoda.com
$197
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Coogee Sands Hotel & Apartments(Coogee)(Great Value!)
$118
  • Beachfront
Adina Apartment Hotel Coogee Sydney(Coogee)(Great Value!)
$110
$99
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness center
3,582 results
All reviewsbondi junctiongreat locationtrain stationthe penthouseacross the roadtennis courtsbedroom apartmentpublic transportgreat shoppingthese apartmentswestfield mallharbour viewgreat apartmentwashing machinefull kitchencar parkreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had a one bedroom apartment on the 6th floor - wonderful views of harbour, including the bridge, and city . Apartment was very spacious and well appointed - unfortunately the safe malfunctioned as did the air conditioner. Despite these, fortunately minor, inconveniences we had a most enjoyable stay. Staff were helpful and pleasant to deal with. It's situation is ideal - above the bus and train station (but despite this apartment was very quiet) and only a short walking distance to the main shopping areas - of which there are many.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
MSABondiJunction, Manager at Meriton Suites Bondi Junction, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear Fr246,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay of Meriton Bondi Junction.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found our apartments very spacious and well appointed. However, I do apologise that the safe and air conditioner was not operating during your stay.

Fr246, I strongly recommend you contact our friendly reception team if you experience any discomfort during your stay or if something is not working in your apartment. We will endeavour our best to make things right for you.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your recent stay with us and we look forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We rented one of the Penthouse suites on the 22nd floor. An absolutely lovely apartment with panoramic views over most of Sydney. The apartment amenities were excellent.
The location, whilst a little bit out of the city centre, was fine, with bus and train routes right below our feet. A shopping mall was across the road and local bars within an easy walk away.
The staff were exceptionally accommodating. We arrived early and fortunate enough, our apartment was ready and they permitted us to have it early.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSABondiJunction, Manager at Meriton Suites Bondi Junction, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Dear Malc B,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your wonderful feedback regarding your most recent stay at Meriton Bondi Junction.

I am delighted you chose to stay in one of our Penthouses during your time at Meriton Bondi Junction, this is certainly a premium product and we love to showcase this to the public. The Penthouse selection boasts wonderful views with large balcony areas allowing a comfortable stay for our esteemed guests. I am pleased you took advantage of the wonderful amenities and stunning views offered from your apartment.

Again I would like to thank you for leaving your comments about your stay at Meriton Bondi Junction, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Kind Regards,

Nathan Coote
Senior Manager on Duty

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Right above the train station, but very quiet. Beautiful apartment and great views. The reception staff were efficient and very helpful and personable. Certainly have no complaints - one of the nicest hotels I've stayed at and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MSABondiJunction, Manager at Meriton Suites Bondi Junction, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear cinogirl,

Thank you for choosing to stay your way with Meriton Serviced Apartments Bondi Junction.
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and will pass on your positive feedback to our reception staff so they can receive the recognition they deserve for providing excellent customer service.

On behalf of the whole team at Meriton Bondi Junction we thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed there for 3 nights July/August 2013. We were a little concerned that we were not in one of the CBD Meritons, but it was much more attractive with views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and parts of the harbour. It was great to walk outside in the morning and not be surrounded by people and tall buildings shading the streets. We had sea views. The train station below the building enabled easy access to Sydney CBD, and a local bus to or from the airport. Westfield over the road, Easts Rugby Club up the road. All within walking distance. We had also booked 4 nights in the city and were sorry to leave Bondi Junction. The apartments are not as modern as the city but are still comfortable and clean. My parents arrived for one night and had a beautiful one bedroom apartment with 180 degree views and a huge porthole window. They were thrilled with the apartment. I would definitely recommend staying at Bondi Junction. We will definitely choose that over the inner city apartments.

Room Tip: Corner suites with the large porthole window are beautiful and allow a lot of natural light. Spend the extra to secure one of these rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Julie551,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Meriton Bondi Junction. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Meriton Bondi Junction is certainly an ideal location when not staying in the Sydney CBD and keeps you away from the hustle and bustle of city life.

I certainly agree with your room tips, Our one bedroom city view apartments are guaranteed corner suites with a large round porthole window and amazing views of the city skyline and Sydney Harbour.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

When I stayed there - there was the redevelopment of the reception area under way. That notwithstanding - check in time was quick and efficient and, as I'd just landed from a long haul overnight flight - getting early access to my room was an absolute joy.

As an apartment - it was a great place to live for a fortnight. The location was nice and central in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney - right on top (literally) of the Bondi Junction Railway station - so getting about was snack.

The bed - epically comfortable.

The kitchen- had all the right implements, and they all worked.

The living room was lovely and spacious - and THANK YOU Meriton for the Fox sports - marvellous to have that (as well as a whole stack of other channels)!

All in while - much better value than a hotel for a fortnight, and great to really be able to operate on my own schedule, and not be dependent on anyone.

The washing machine broke while I was there. It was fixed within 12 hours - again - thank you Meriton.

The bathroom drain was a bit blocked on my first day, but with a bit of draino, that problem was solved.

The only really small gripe I had was that not being able to smoke on my balcony, instead, having to traipse down to the common outdoor area. But I guess that's not Meriton's doing, more the government legislation.

Aside from that - great - will use Meriton again in Bondi Junction, no questions.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
MSABondiJunction, Manager at Meriton Suites Bondi Junction, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear OwenGoodwin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review about your stay at Meriton Bondi Junction.

I am pleased to advise you that our brand new reception area is now open and all refurbishment has been completed.

Our apartments are fully self-contained and should have everything you need from a short to extended stay. I am delighted to read your lovely comments about what our apartment offers including our plush king beds.

I am sorry to hear you experienced a few maintenance issues in your apartment but I am glad to hear they were fixed and rectified promptly.

Once again, thank you for your feedback, as we continually strive to improve our product and services we offer. We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Sydney.