“Good food, nice atmosphere but expensive”
Review of The Bucket List

The Bucket List
Ranked #10 of 385 Restaurants in Bondi
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bondi Beach
Description: We're situated mere metres from Bondi Beach so you couldn't possibly get closer to the golden sands whilst you sip on refresher or dig into a bucket of our famous fish and chips. Whether its after a long day on the sand or in the surf or just to relax and take it all in, we have something for everyone.Here at The Bucket List everyone is welcome from friends, families and kids. We're open every day of the week so come in and say hi!
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We were at Bondi during a rainy day. So we decided to have a drink at The Bucket List. Restaurant has a very nice surfing atmosphere. Seems like a very nice place to hang out after a swim of just relax on a sunny day. We also had some small to eat. Food and drinks are expensive, you are at Bondi beach after all. Food was good though but nothing special.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have passed in front of the bucket list thousand times. I suspect that it was good, since the type of people that seats there are just show offs. I ended up going there last night and If it was not for my lovely friends the night would have been a disaster. I ordered the fish of the day. It was 28 dollars what isn't cheap. Few min later I was given a small plate. The food looked like an entree. There was 2 tiny pieces of fish with a very small portion of raw fennel, the fish was so dry. I could not eat it. Even though it was an entree plate I left half on the plate. I don't know what time they close, but it was 11 pm and the staff were almost throwing us out. They never said thank you. Tot tall rubbish place. Don't waste your time and your money there.

2  Thank Lulusp_11
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I took three overseas visitors to this place one afternoon for a coffee and was embarrassed at the awful service. We ordered at the bar (no table service, it seems) then waited 35 minutes for 4 coffees and had to remind the staff three times that we had not been served. The coffees finally arrived without apology - the long blacks were in a glass which was half full, the latte was the weakest I have ever been served and barely warm. When I asked for a spoon I was offered a dessert spoon as they had run out of teaspoons - 'we were very busy at lunchtime' ...this was at 4pm. I can only assume we were not 'cool' enough (being older people) for this wannabe establishment. The staff walked away smirking with each other at my obvious dissastifaction. Plus the tables were less than clean. What a joke - never again.

3  Thank PollyAustralia
Reviewed November 10, 2013

One of the places to chill after a nice swim at the beach. The seating arrangements are right opposite the beach giving you a panoramic view of Bondi. Good food and staff too!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

loved the food here it was well priced considering the seafood is sustainably fished, chicken organic etc i was expecting basic bar food but was given restaurant quality amazing food!. we sat in the sun outside and it was such a great vibe. There was a DJ so the kids had fun dancing around (very kid friendly) overall i thought it was a good experience and i would defiantly recommend it