“Very comfortable and excellent staff”

Quest Bondi Junction
Ranked #3 of 16 Specialty Lodging in Bondi
Melbourne, Australia
“Very comfortable and excellent staff”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

This is quite a gem of a hotel in the Bondi Junction district. The rooms are very well appointed with modern appliances and furnishings. I loved the interior design of the room. The cute kitchenettes are excellent! The staff were absolutely exceptional; warm smiles whenever I walked by, very helpful with arranging transport, super fast check in and check out. Thank you to David and Zena for your hospitality! Booking ref #19633.

• Stayed June 2013
ANDJOSydeny, Business Development Executive at Quest Bondi Junction, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Agphysio,

Thank you for your excellent review on your recent stay with us at Quest Bondi Junction.

The comfort and convenience of our guests is important to us, and we are pleased to learn that our hotel met your expectations in regards to our staff, room, cleanliness and facilities.

Thank you once again, I will definitely pass your wonderful feedback to the rest of the team.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Quest Bondi Junction in the future.

Business Development Executive

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Hebrew first
Hunter Valley
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Coming to Sydney regularly we have been looking for the ideal place to stay on a regular basis. We wanted location, quiet, excellent room, cleanliness, helpful staff, WiFi and a great fit out with parking available. All this and more is here at the Quest
Crawling distance from the train and bus station and right by Westfield Bondi Junction it is quiet and the room could not be faulted in any way. Michelle and her Reception colleagues could not do too much for us. Great price but book direct for even better deals. #19678

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
ANDJOSydeny, Business Development Executive at Quest Bondi Junction, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear HCDHunterValley,

Our location, as you mentioned is in the heart of Bondi Junction. Only 200m from the Transport terminal with easy access to Sydney CBD and Bondi Beach, as well as Westfield shopping centre and plenty of restaurants and cafés with a range of cuisines to choose from.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Quest Bondi Junction in the future.

Port Douglas
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have travelled extensively over many decades but my stay at Quest Bondi Junction went up to the top of my favourites list as a must do as one of the absolute perfect and convenient places to stay as a base to do so many things in Sydney and surrounding areas.
Great team of some of the most friendly and helpful staff I have ever encountered which made me so welcome. I could not fault my immaculately kept studio room which was so well fitted out.
Loved my stay there and will be going back to stay again

My stay was in yesterday 20th June 2013 and out today 21st June 2013
Room 205 and reservation number 19026

Room Tip: I believe the superb standard would be throughout the whole building
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
ANDJOSydeny, Business Development Executive at Quest Bondi Junction, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear Beryl E,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay at Quest Bondi Junction.
We value all of our guest feedback as it allows us the opportunity to reflect on our services and facilities.

As mentioned, our location is ideal, close to the bus station and only a short walk around to the wide variety of shops and restaurants which surround us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your Quest experience and our services were beyond your expectations. I will definitely pass your wonderful feedback to the rest of the team. Quest Bondi Junction certainly offers all Studio Apartment rooms with the latest and modernised furnishing.

Once again, thank you for the kind words and we hope to welcome you back to Quest Bondi Junction soon.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed June 20, 2013

working in the area, it is too easy to use this neat apartment. Clean, modern, friendly staff, walking distance from bus/ train stations and the all important Westfield Bondi Junction. Pricing is outstanding too. I will go back there! # 19694

1 Thank leelee1818
Dear Leelee1818,

Thank you so much for your positive review on your recent stay with us at Quest Bondi Junction.

As you mentioned our studio apartments are perfectly located in the heart of the Bondi Junction shopping district and the transport interchange.

The comfort and convenience of our guests is important to us, and we are pleased to learn that our hotel met your expectations in regards to our staff, cleanliness and facilities.

Thank you for your review and fantastic feedback on your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Quest Bondi Junction in the near future.

Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The staff are very friendly and the property is very clean. A decent size studio room with a . short walk to transport and shopping centre. Couldn't fault the service or the room. The location is perfect for trips into the city or Bondi Beach

Room Tip: We were on the second floor south side - very quiet
Dear Ian B,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Quest Bondi Junction and for letting fellow travellers know about the great facilities and services we have to offer as well as our fantastic location.

Our studio apartments are furnished to suit our guest’s needs and requirements whether it is for short or long term accommodation. We pride ourselves on servicing these needs with space, convenience, comfort and by providing our valued guests with a 'home away from home'.

As you mentioned, Quest Bondi Junction's location is great. With so many shops, restaurants and cafes to choose from; our guests are definitely spoilt for choice.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.
I do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Wollongong, Australia
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed for a night in Quest Bondi Junction on 17/06/2013. This was on of the best hotel stays I have ever had. The hotel is very conveniently located, few minutes walk to train and bus stations. Had a very good shopping experience also as it is very close to shopping centers also. The rooms are exceptionally clean and tidy. All the facilities in the room are very modern and user friendly. The studio apartment was furnished and appointed with all modern conveniences including phone docks, alarm clock dock, and stereo. I never had to call for an assistence. The staff are excellent and showed utmost hospitality from the arrival until departure. The room was very quiet and I forgot that I was in the middle of a big city. The best thing is the price as this stay was most affordable to me. I have to visit Sydney once every month for the next year and I will only stay at Quest Bondi Junction. 19554

Room Tip: Trust me this would a great choice. I have stayed in different places in a few different countries...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
ANDJOSydeny, Business Development Executive at Quest Bondi Junction, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Sijo M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Quest Bondi Junction and for letting fellow travellers know about the great facilities and services we have to offer as well as our fantastic location.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do our best to ensure each guest experiences the Quest way and our services are beyond their expectations.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.
I do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Nowra, New South Wales, Australia
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed for Vivid Sydney, we would definitely stay with Quest again. The property is very clean and the staff friendly. Surprisingly quiet unlike other places we have stayed at eg. no noisy fridge or sounds from other rooms. Short walk to transport and shopping centre. Couldn't fault it really, the pictures on the website are current which was a nice surprise. #18422

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
ANDJOSydeny, Business Development Executive at Quest Bondi Junction, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Kim M,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay at Quest Bondi Junction.

We pride ourselves on offering excellence in guest services and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your Quest experience!

Again, thank you for your great feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Quest Bondi Junction in the near future.

Business Development Executive
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bondi
Adina Apartment Hotel Bondi Beach
Hotel Bondi
#4 of 9 in Bondi
Hughenden Boutique Hotel
#3 of 5 in Woollahra

Been to Quest Bondi Junction? Share your experiences!