“Loved every minute of my stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Quest Bondi Junction
Ranked #1 of 17 Specialty Lodging in Bondi
Port Douglas
“Loved every minute of my stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have travelled extensively over many decades but my stay at Quest Bondi Junction went up to the top of my favourites list as a must do as one of the absolute perfect and convenient places to stay as a base to do so many things in Sydney and surrounding areas.
Great team of some of the most friendly and helpful staff I have ever encountered which made me so welcome. I could not fault my immaculately kept studio room which was so well fitted out.
Loved my stay there and will be going back to stay again

My stay was in yesterday 20th June 2013 and out today 21st June 2013
Room 205 and reservation number 19026

Room Tip: I believe the superb standard would be throughout the whole building
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ANDJOSydeny, Business Development Executive at Quest Bondi Junction, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear Beryl E,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay at Quest Bondi Junction.
We value all of our guest feedback as it allows us the opportunity to reflect on our services and facilities.

As mentioned, our location is ideal, close to the bus station and only a short walk around to the wide variety of shops and restaurants which surround us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your Quest experience and our services were beyond your expectations. I will definitely pass your wonderful feedback to the rest of the team. Quest Bondi Junction certainly offers all Studio Apartment rooms with the latest and modernised furnishing.

Once again, thank you for the kind words and we hope to welcome you back to Quest Bondi Junction soon.

Business Development Executive

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Hebrew first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

working in the area, it is too easy to use this neat apartment. Clean, modern, friendly staff, walking distance from bus/ train stations and the all important Westfield Bondi Junction. Pricing is outstanding too. I will go back there! # 19694

1 Thank leelee1818
Dear Leelee1818,

Thank you so much for your positive review on your recent stay with us at Quest Bondi Junction.

As you mentioned our studio apartments are perfectly located in the heart of the Bondi Junction shopping district and the transport interchange.

The comfort and convenience of our guests is important to us, and we are pleased to learn that our hotel met your expectations in regards to our staff, cleanliness and facilities.

Thank you for your review and fantastic feedback on your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back to Quest Bondi Junction in the near future.

Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

The staff are very friendly and the property is very clean. A decent size studio room with a . short walk to transport and shopping centre. Couldn't fault the service or the room. The location is perfect for trips into the city or Bondi Beach

Room Tip: We were on the second floor south side - very quiet
Dear Ian B,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Quest Bondi Junction and for letting fellow travellers know about the great facilities and services we have to offer as well as our fantastic location.

Our studio apartments are furnished to suit our guest’s needs and requirements whether it is for short or long term accommodation. We pride ourselves on servicing these needs with space, convenience, comfort and by providing our valued guests with a 'home away from home'.

As you mentioned, Quest Bondi Junction's location is great. With so many shops, restaurants and cafes to choose from; our guests are definitely spoilt for choice.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.
I do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Wollongong, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed for a night in Quest Bondi Junction on 17/06/2013. This was on of the best hotel stays I have ever had. The hotel is very conveniently located, few minutes walk to train and bus stations. Had a very good shopping experience also as it is very close to shopping centers also. The rooms are exceptionally clean and tidy. All the facilities in the room are very modern and user friendly. The studio apartment was furnished and appointed with all modern conveniences including phone docks, alarm clock dock, and stereo. I never had to call for an assistence. The staff are excellent and showed utmost hospitality from the arrival until departure. The room was very quiet and I forgot that I was in the middle of a big city. The best thing is the price as this stay was most affordable to me. I have to visit Sydney once every month for the next year and I will only stay at Quest Bondi Junction. 19554

Room Tip: Trust me this would a great choice. I have stayed in different places in a few different countries...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ANDJOSydeny, Business Development Executive at Quest Bondi Junction, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Dear Sijo M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Quest Bondi Junction and for letting fellow travellers know about the great facilities and services we have to offer as well as our fantastic location.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do our best to ensure each guest experiences the Quest way and our services are beyond their expectations.

Once again, thank you for your feedback.
I do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Nowra, New South Wales, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed for Vivid Sydney, we would definitely stay with Quest again. The property is very clean and the staff friendly. Surprisingly quiet unlike other places we have stayed at eg. no noisy fridge or sounds from other rooms. Short walk to transport and shopping centre. Couldn't fault it really, the pictures on the website are current which was a nice surprise. #18422

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ANDJOSydeny, Business Development Executive at Quest Bondi Junction, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Kim M,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay at Quest Bondi Junction.

We pride ourselves on offering excellence in guest services and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your Quest experience!

Again, thank you for your great feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Quest Bondi Junction in the near future.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Thanks Quest Bondi Junction for a great night in room 201. Check in and out was easy, the staff very friendly and helpful, the room clean and comfortable with high quality amenities and features, and the location so convenient. We were in town to attend a function at Bondi Beach, so just a quick taxi ride away, and an easy walk from Quest to great shopping at the Junction next morning. Perfect for our purposes. Res. # 19280.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear PhilandAmanda,

We welcome all guest feedback as it provides the opportunity to review our services and facilities so they may better meet our guest needs.

Our studio apartments are furnished to suit our guest’s needs and requirements whether it is for short or long term accommodation. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your Quest experience from the reservation stage all the way through to departure!

Thank you for your review and fantastic feedback on your stay.

Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

What a great find! Unfortunately we could only stay one night but will return for a longer stay! The studio apartment was furnished and appointed with all modern conveniences including phone docks, alarm clock dock, and stereo.The bed was fantastic and bathroom very clean, The kitchenette was great and well equipped even with dishwasher. The convenient location made travel to the city easy ($4.80) return by train and the shopping in Bondi Junction, just 2 minutes walk, was brilliant!#19076

Room Tip: Very quiet room no. 220
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Julie H
Dear Julie H,

Thank you for your review on your recent stay at Quest Bondi Junction.

As outlined, our studio apartments are very modern with the latest in in-room furniture and technology to suit both the corporate or leisure traveller. As well as being perfectly located in the heart of the Bondi Junction shopping district and transport interchange.

Once again, thank you for your great feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.