“Valentines Day Bliss” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Infuzions Hornsby

Infuzions Hornsby
Ranked #1 of 296 Restaurants in Hornsby
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Valentines Day Bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

We just had our 1st visit to Infuzions and it definitely won't be our last. Food,service and ambiance all made for a most memorable romantic evening.

We had the Valentines set menu. Every course leaving us happily anticipating the next. However we could never have anticipated our dessert. "The big surprise" amazing. Thanks to all the staff and to the live entertainers for a memorable and enjoyable evening :-)

2 Thank Brookeandboys

Sydney
“Happy to be Infuzed into this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

As I am just another 2 days away from paying my 5th visit to this wonderful restaurant (almost once a week) since New Years Eve (31st Dec 2013), my partner & I have most definitely become 'infuzed' into this establishment & we're happy to be so!

There are so many 'favourites' on their menu for my partner & I, starting with the deliciously crisp-skinned twice cooked pork belly pieces with nam jim jiew, the seared scallops with soy ginger dressing, the best Lobster Pad Thai on the planet, Ko Chu Jang King Prawns, or my personal favourite: the chili salt & pepper prawns lightly battered with lime, chilli, garlic & salted black beans...ahh..bliss on a plate! These 2 last dishes almost turns me into a little 'monster' & I hold back on licking the plates...

The mains at Infuzion are just as delicious as their entrees & with such a multitude of choices from their Asian tapas menu, BBQ or Wok dishes, heading to foodie paradise is never an easy one so my suggestion is that you share a couple of the entrees & mains between you but do please remember....no fighting over the last spoonful!

I personally don't have a huge 'sweet tooth' but I make the exception here at Infuzions because I simply cannot resist "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" which is an "Ice cream landscape of mountains, covered in soft meringue, 'burnt' with Grand Marnier & sprinkled with lemon crumbs" or "Paradise" an oversized goblet with a flourless choc brownie, whipped cream, seasonal fruit, 3 scoops of ice cream & a spun sugar 'crown'. Adam & Eve would be in a temptation dilemma & their one bite of the apple would pale in comparison.

Service at Infuzions has to be some of the best (& friendliest) I have encountered in a long time with Ben, Nonie, Ken, Art, Miranda(& everyone else) making sure we're very well looked after, & that just makes the whole dining experience, even better. I certainly know the instant I make our booking (& it is wise to do this) my partner & I will be in 'foodie heaven' in less than the 8 minutes it takes to get us from our door to 'heaven's' door (parking is conveniently located in the Westfield Shopping Centre carpark) so what's not to love about this place? Simply everything!

So, on to Valentine's Day at Infuzions in 2 days time. I can't wait!

1 Thank Joolls
Sydney, Australia
“Food adventure & experience galore!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

I've been here on 2 occasions now. First time with my boyfriend and last night with 11 other friends for my birthday.
Food is stunning and presented beautifully. You will feel like you've been taken on a food adventure as we had the $40 Banquet Menu last night and everybody was absolutely stuffed!! I love the fact that we didn't know what was coming next in our entrees and the mains filled us even more. Yum!! I would do it all over again!!!
The service is impeccable on both occasions. Very attentive and friendly staff.

Really can't recommend this more than enough for everyone!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous restaurant in Hornsby”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

My husband & I went to Infuzions last night. We were so impressed with the caring, attention to detail. Every staff member was a joy to encounter. And the Food ! Can't speak highly enough of it. We had a prawn dish and a pork belly dish as well as a beautiful salt & pepper squid for entrée. And the cheesecake was unbelievable !!!! We can't wait to go again !!!!!

“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

For our 16th wedding anniversary we didn't want to venture too far or spend too much so went to Hornsby for a movie and had booked the new Infuzions at Hornsby for dinner. We were immediately impressed by the service. They surprised us with a complimentary glass of champagne to celebrate our occaision and were attentive but not too intrusive. We had different staff take orders, serve drinks and bring our meals and every one of them had little comment or interaction with us that made us appreciate their care and attention. The menu was exciting and vast and was beautifully presented.

We chose the soy and ginger scallops and the salt and pepper prawns for entrees and they were very good. For mains I had the lobster pad thai (plenty of lobster meat) and my hubby had black pepper beef (would say this was only average). Overall the food was good to very good (but not great), however, the atmosphere (we sat outside) was relaxed and the service was fantastic.

We lingered over the last of the wine (the waiter checked we were happy then let us be) and used our Entertainment Card for a discount.

I did notice that the table next to us had their menus for quite some time before their orders were taken but they didn't seem to mind as they were chatting. Perhaps if a table was in a hurry the service might be considered slow.