TripAdvisor

OR
Order Online
Ranked #108 of 362 Restaurants in Hornsby
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I came for lunch as I have been many times before. I was seated very quick and received my menu but then had to wave at the waiters walking past for about 10 minutes before my order was taken.
I asked for fresh chilli on the side of my dish.
The dish came in a decent time although it was almost cold and soggy and there was only about 3 pieces of chicken. The chilli didn’t come and I was over it by this point and didn’t ask for it again.
I only got through about 1/3 of it and couldn’t stomach any more. In addition to this the garnish cut cucumber looked about a month old and the sides of the plate was wet and dirty.
When I mentioned all this and presented my plate to the cashier they smiled and asked me for the money with no apology or explanation or care factor.
I sincerely hope I had not received a plate of scraps from other people’s plates.
Poor form!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (68)

Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

A “serve” of spring rolls consists of a SINGLE spring roll. Bland. Over priced. Avoid. Quite disappointing.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Theres a variety to choose from, specially if your not to keen on spices. I had the half rack of ribs which were very tasty and very satisfying. Alot of sauce on the ribs which is good. The only thing is they put too much vingerette on the side salad which is to overpowering. My husband had the yellow chicken curry, full of flavour and liked it very much. Portion sizes are definitely more than enough. And overall good value for money. Staff are polite and attentive and try their best. Good place to bring the family in a warm, comfortable environment.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 25, 2019

iv not been to one of these restaurants before but was seated really quick ,the waiter's
where polite . I ordered spring rolls for starters and son got chicken skewers.
my spring rolls where small but sons chicken was good size.
mains where good for of us .
the only fault was the drinks slow in coming
they should have back ground music

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

Very nice food..tasty, generous portions and fresh...not cheap however reasonably priced..
Friendly staff and accommodating..

Date of visit: April 2019