“Food still good, service sucks”
Review of Brewhaha

Brewhaha
Ranked #187 of 310 Restaurants in Hornsby
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Sydney
“Food still good, service sucks”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Always good for a tasty breakfast but be prepared to be patient.

Visited April 2012

Sydney, Australia
“Busy little place”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Interesting menu, friendly service. Always has plenty of customers from early morning to afternoon whenever I drive past.

Greater Melbourne, Australia
“Good little local”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

This cafe is on the main road on the old pacific hwy. They have done a good job of making the place feel cosy thought and the range of food is quite good for a little local place. Service was a bit slow when we were there, but staff were friendly and it was good when we got it. Great place for a casual catch-up.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank AnyaNZ
Sydney, Australia
“Complete rudeness.”
Reviewed October 11, 2010

I had lunch here with a friend on a Monday a few weeks ago, and left shaking my head. We don't go out to eat much as we are both broke uni students, so on the odd occasion that we can afford it, it would be nice to have decent food and good service.
The grey haired man that must own the place could not even so much as smile when he greeted us. We were rushed to order, being approached twice when we were mid conversation, within a few minutes of sitting down.
The food was decent but you can't really say much about a turkey sandwich and some corn fritters anyway.
The plates were cleared as soon as we were finished and we were offered coffee. We said no thank you and went on to continue our conversation. We were asked again by a younger staff member and again we said no thank you. Then our conversation was interrupted a third time, by the owner, who said as he got out his note pad "Guys, I'm going to have to ask again, do you want coffee? Because I have people waiting for tables. You can stay here all day if you like but I mean, really.." I was shocked! We stood up to pay the bill and get out of there but I was upset with myself that I didn't say something about the rudeness! Never before have I been asked to leave a restaurant, let alone a cafe in Hornsby on a Monday lunchtime, 15 minutes after we had finished eating, when there were free tables out the front of the cafe. Wake up old man, service is key!

2 Thank fewdforthought
Hornsby
“Never Again”
Reviewed May 18, 2010

Worst service, staff too busy talking, dirty dishes on our table for min. 15 minutes, no one to ask if we wanted more drinks and only when we stood up did someone bring the dessert menu.
Owner when contacted next day offers to make good and apologises as he was not in. He then does not return calls so when contacted then states that staff claim nothing went wrong on the night at all and so reverses his make good.
Never Again