“GOOD FOOD GREAT STAFF”
Review of Tandoori Nights

Tandoori Nights
Ranked #88 of 254 Restaurants in Brunswick
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We visited this restaurant on several occassions we were only 10 mins walk from there the food was great staff even better hello to our friends who looked after us when we visited we will be back regards rob and jean w.a.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We have been a number of times and I have to make sure I try something different as I am addicted to the Kashmiri Beef. The flavours of all dishes are delicious.
The service is always good even when very busy. One of my favourite indian restaurants.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Loved the Lamb Vindaloo and the Butter chicken, very quick service for take away with our 4 meals prepared in just 15 minutes. Looked like a nice spot for a sit down meal as well, by the time we left the place was full (always a good sign)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 28, 2008

First time trying Indian, it was different, but I very much enjoyed the food :)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook