“Tasteful - both in Food & Artistry”

Brunswick Burger Buzz
Ranked #182 of 244 Restaurants in Brunswick
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed October 8, 2013

For true Aussie ambiance, the buzz has it right about the Brunswick Burger Buzz. Word of mouth attracted stepping in to sample savory select burgers accompanied by salty sizzling chips. Never would we have imagined we'd discover antiquated doors artistically climbing the wall to add yet another smart layer of fun within the family-friendly environ; such a clever way to express and delight in artistic nature. As such, the discovered charm captured our interest, fed our desires and bids us adieu - until next time - allowing us to meanwhile spread the word in speaking to yet another important target - artists! Summary: Totally Tasteful - in Food, Fun and Artistry!

2  Thank Pamela T

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stopped by on opening day and this place was swarming! A little crazy but great food and beer! I stopped by a couple days later still great food and even faster service. I have now been 7 or 8 times and I love the joint. Great massive burgers, chips are great, beer is great and I can't have enough. Brunswick Burger Buzz has become my new hangout! I love the service! I would highly recommend this joint.

2  Thank TheOnlyItAintEz
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We've been waiting for this place to open and it didn't disappoint. I had the Big Kahuna burger and it was pretty big and so tasty! The buns were really fresh and the patties are succulent and juicy, cooked to perfection. The owner is really friendly and made sure all the patrons were looked after. We're definitely going back!

2  Thank Rusticowgirl